Holding Unto 2 (Abuto)

Abuto roamed the halls of the ship. His girlfriend was nowhere to be seen again. After being recruited, she had become the cook- since Kamui found out she's apparently a good cook and also Kamui's sparring partner. The woman was apparently very very strong and was coincidentally a friend of Kamui's father, Umibouzu.

"Meoww!!"

"Oww! Stop that, if you don't. I'll throw you off the ship, damn cat."

Abuto heard Kamui and the cat, Youpi bickering again. He sighed, knowing that (Y/N) would be there. They were in a training hall, Kamui was slumped on the floor full of sweat and fighting with....a cat. But there was still no sign of (Y/N).

"Captain, have you seen (Y/N)?" Abuto asked as Kamui and the cat, Youpi had a temporary truce and both looked to Abuto with an innocent gaze. 'T-They're starting to look alike.' Abuto laughed mentally in his mind staring at Kamui and the cat.

"Oh, nee-san went to go get water. But while she's gone, I'll be disposing of her stupid cat." Kamui grinned, quickly turning back to the cat and fighting with it again, somehow the cat managed to dodge his attacks.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day Captain would be fighting with a mere cat." Abuto sweat dropped when suddenly he felt something or rather someone crash into his back. "Abuto!~" (Y/N) beamed happily as she hugged him.

"There you were. I've been looking everywhere for you." Abuto lightly smiled, planting a small kiss atop her head. "Kamui pulled me in for a training session. The kid still can't beat me~" She smugly remarked.

"Yeah, and the kid you speak of is fighting with your cat right now." Abuto laughs as (Y/N) turned to Kamui and Youpi and gasped. "Wha-?! You two, I told you no fighting!!" (Y/N) yells reprimandingly as she grabbed them both and pulled them off of each other.

"Nee-san, you should just get rid of that cat. All it does is eat, poop and sleep. It's good for nothing." Kamui huffed, crossing his arms. "You do have a point. Youpi's been an ungrateful cat to me." (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at the cat who gave her a cute pleading look.

"But I'm not that cruel." (Y/N) laughs as she releases both of them from her hold. Abuto was just watching them with a soft and loving look directed to (Y/N). At that moment, she seemed so....motherly.

Abuto gulped when he realized the intensity of his own thoughts. Was he....yearning to have a child with (Y/N)? Abuto shook his head, 'But...I do think she'll make a great mother.'

"Abuto, come on. It's almost time for lunch!!" He felt her take his hand and drag him with her as she led him to the mess hall. "Abuto, you're spaced out. What's wrong?" She asked, while they were eating.

"N-No....Nothing."Abuto quickly cleared his throat. But Abuto failed to notice the pair of big blue eyes that stared at him with a knowing look. A smirk played on Kamui's lips as he looked at Abuto, "Oh? So that's how it is, huh?"

"I'll lend you a hand, Abuto~"

---

"Captain, what did you call me here for? Is it a new mission?" Abuto asked, entering Kamui's office where the vermillion haired male was seated upon his chair.

"Abuto....I know about it." He spoke softly, his hands connected in front of him, a seemingly stern expression on his face. Abuto grew nervous- even though he didn't do anything wrong, Kamui's stare made him feel like he did something wrong.

"W-What do you know about, Captain?" Abuto lightly gulped, feeling nervous still under Kamui's piercing gaze. "Don't joke with me. I know you have an idea of what I'm talking about." Kamui replied quickly.