Gin-san The Natural Playboy (Sakata Gintoki)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

The Yorozuya trio cheered altogether once they led (Y/N) to Otose's Snack Bar where they made preparations for (Y/N)'s birthday. It started when Shinpachi and Kagura found Gintoki frantically searching for something to be given as a present. This was when Gintoki revealed that (Y/N)'s birthday was coming up. So they suggested having a birthday party.

"Here you go."Gintoki turns his head away from her as he shoves a small box into her hands. She opens it to see a silver ring inside it.

"Gintoki. How....How could you afford this!? Did you finally rob a bank?!"(Y/N) gaped as everyone else gasped at the sight. "I've got my savings you know...I've been saving up for something." He blushed slightly as he started drinking sake.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."She pecks Gintoki's cheeks with a bright smile. Then Kagura appeared by her side. "(Y/N)-nee! Here, Here!!"Kagura yells as she held a large metal pot in her hands. "I'll share my food with you as a gift!"She yells but then she tripped, the food spilled on Shinpachi as the pot hit (Y/N) right on the head and she passed out.

"(Y/N)?!"

"Huh?...."(Y/N)'s eyes cracked opened sleepily, she finds herself lying on a futon. "Where am I?...."She groans as she sat up, and then she felt someone stir beside her.

"A man?"She questions out loudly as she brings her hand up to touch the bump in the covers, but then a silver ring enters her view. "Ring?...Am I married?"She questions as the bump in question sits up. "Why are you up so early?"Gintoki groans as he sat up, rubbing his head because of the hangover.

"Sorry dear, did I wake you up?"She calls out softly with a confused expression on her face and Gintoki froze. "Oi...Is this a prank, (Y/N)?"Gintoki says as he panicked, she then tilted her head and looked at him questioningly.

"I'm sorry but...Who am I? Would you be my husband? I mean, why else would we sleep together and this...ring on my finger, am I married?"She asks as Gintoki now caught wind of what was happening. He quickly blinked his eyes and smirked as an idea popped into his head.

"Oh! Right, right! I'm your husband, Sakata Gintoki!"Gintoki says, as he proudly pointed to himself. "I see...so I am married."She confirmed as he nodded.

"For some reason...I can't really remember anything. Would you have any idea what happened last night?"She asks him as Gintoki stretched his arms casually.

"We celebrated your birthday and Kagura accidentally hit you with a metal pot and you blacked out the entire celebration."Gintoki yawned tiredly. "Kagura?" She tilted her head again.

Gintoki gulped as he started sweating. "O-Oh! She's our daughter! Yeah, your beloved daughter Kagura! You know, since I am your husband and all!" Gintoki says as a smile appeared on her lips.

"I have a daughter?" She clasped her hands togeher happily as she hugged Gintoki. "I've always wanted a kid. It feels good knowing that I have a family..." She trails off placing a quick but soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry that I can't remember anything. I even forgot such a lovely husband like you." She frowned and Gintoki started feeling guilty.

Was it really alright to lie to her and take advantage of her amnesia like this? It's not like it was a lie anyways. Gintoki always wanted to make her his wife too, and he always daydreamed about starting a family with her too.

"Oh, (Y/N)-nee. You're awake now." Kagura came out while still rubbing her eyes and before she could say another word, Gintoki covered her mouth and filled her in with what was happening with (Y/N). Luckily (Y/N) was busy preparing food.