A Different War (Joui 4)

Another dreadful day passes by as the battle ended along with the sun bidding goodbye and the moon greeting the world. (Y/N) let out a small tired groan as she leaned on the pillar at the entrance of their hideout as a support.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)-san?" Kurokono worriedly asks her as he appeared at her side. "Ack! Tasuke! When did you get here?!" She gasped as she placed a hand on her chest.

"I just arrived." He chuckled lowly.
"Where are Gintoki and the others?" (Y/N) asks as she frowned, feeling her abdomen and her leg stinging in pain.

"Oh, Gintoki-san and Katsura-san brought in a woman earlier. They must be tending to her wounds." Kurokono says as he pointed to the room where they usually placed the injured men.

"A woman?... From the red light district?" She dead panned as she crossed her arms. "No- I heard Gintoki-san found her in the base they raided, apparently she was a prisoner." Kurokono shakes his head.

"Alright, Tasuke- can you get me some bandages from there? And a few painkillers too. I'll be in my room." (Y/N) says as Kurokono smiles at her and nods.

"Of course. I'll deliver it right to your room, (Y/N)-san." (Y/N) shot Kurokono a small smile in gratitude before she limped towards the room she shared with Gintoki and Sakamoto.

As she got there, she felt her vision going blurry. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

"(Y/N)-san, I've brought what you were asking for." Kurokono says as he handed her a bunch of bandage and pain killers. "Thank you, Tasuke— you're a life saver." She beams at him as he nodded and went away again.

She slowly took off her armor, carefully sliding her kimono down she glanced at her abdomen and winced at the amount of blood she saw. She hissed as she applied the medicine and carefully bandaged her wound. It stung like a bitch, she had to admit.

"Ah, my leg too." She sighs, glancing at the huge gash on her leg. She grabbed the bandage, pouring the remaining medicine on her leg she bandaged it up. She took a bunch of pain killers before she buried herself in her own futon and went to sleep.

--

"Gah! It hurts!!" (Y/N) yelps in pain as she sat up. She glanced to her side to see Gintoki with a shocked look on his face. "I-I swear I didn't do anything!!" He raised his hands in surrender before his eyes trailed to her body.

"A-And you should probably put clothes on..." He blushed as the crease in her eyebrows increased. Looking down, (Y/N) saw her kimono half down her body.

"Pervert." (Y/N) glared at him. "Shit." She cursed as she felt her wound opening.

She opened her kimono and stared at her wound. Gintoki's eyes widened when she fully opened her kimono. "H-Hey! I-Isn't this going too fast?... M-Maybe we could start with a kiss-"

"What the hell are you talking about. Call Kotaro, my wound opened up." (Y/N) says as she fell back on the futon with a pained look on her face. Luckily, her chest was bandaged.

Gintoki's eyes widened as the amount of blood dripping from her abdomen. "What the hell!? You were injured and you never told me?! ZURA!" Gintoki was racing down the halls in a second and brought Katsura back.

"I-I think I applied the medicine properly last night...I don't know why it suddenly opened." She winced as Katsura took the bandages off. "Did you apply force on it? It's a pretty deep cut." Katsura says and Gintoki was sweating nervously at the side.