Tyrone: You have no idea. Still, I do think it's best if we all get somewhere safe until the fight is over. These are some serious powerhouses here.

Valkyrie: I agree. Their power is unlike I've ever seen before. Y/N's fight against Odin wasn't even this powerful and there's 6 of them going on.

Miguel: Yikes. Sounds rough.

The heroes all looked over to the group of future heroes.

Arthur: Then again, Gramps did say that this was one of his most epic battles ever.

Nadia: What are you guys doing here?

Miguel: We're here to keep you all safe while witnessing one of the most important moments in Y/N's life.

Tandy: Is it really going to be that important?

Jax: You have no idea.

Tyrone: Then we really should get going. Where's Gwen and Cindy?

Peter: I think they said that they were going to look for any stragglers.

Arthur turned to the fourth, cloaked one and nodded. Without a word, the unknown figure flew up with Arthur not too far behind.

Arthur: We'll go look for them. Everyone get somewhere safe and stay away from the city's center. Trust me.

Back at you, you contiued to hold up your bkade as Galactus stared down at you.

Galactus: You truly wish to oppose me?

Y/N: I don't wish. I just do.

Galactus: Very well then.

You watched as he lifted a hand which was now covered in cosmic energy. He then made a fist and swung it down towards you. You entered Godslayer Mode as you held up your blade to block the blow. Due to his size, Galactus was a bit slower but you knew that there was going to be power behind this hit. Your mask activated as his fist finally collided with your God Blessed Blade.

You were successful in blocking it, but, just as your predicted, it had much more power behind it. While you managed to keep your blade up, using more strength than you ever have, you were forced back a bit. Your feet were firmly planted to the ground which caused it to crack and break under you.

Galactus finished his attack and you decided to counter while he was open. You summomed blue flames and pulled back before releasing a powerful blast of flames and lightning at the giant. You watched it soar through the sky before it landed on his chest, catching him by surprise.

Galactus: What's this?

Y/N: Godslayer Power. Today, in your long history, you're gonna get your ass kicked.

Galactus: Unlikely!

He swung with his other fist, but just like before, you blocked it with your blade. Silently, you were hoping your plan was gonna work. Below the city, in the waters, a large shadow swam around.
---------
Gwen: I think that's the last of them.

Cindy nodded and radioed in before they heard a noise from over head.

Gwen: What was that?

The two girls looked around for a moment before something came crashing down. They lifted their arms to protect themselves before the dust settled and Danny pushed himself up.

Danny: Damn.

Firelord slowly descended, unhurt, as he looked at Danny.

Firelord: You are a worth warrior. I shall grant you a peaceful death.

Danny: Blah!

Cindy: Danny?

Danny looked over and saw Cindy. He could see their auras and how weak they were compared to his foe.

Danny: You two need to get out of here!

Gwen: And leave you here?! No way!

Danny: You guys don't understand. The Hearlds are powerful. If you stay here, you will die.

Arthur: Good thing we're here to prevent that.

The three turned around to see Arthur and the cloaked figure land. Danny's eyes widened when he saw a yellow aura around the cloak figure despite them not even being in battle.

Arthur: You two are with me. Trust me, everyone is better off this way.

Cindy looked at Danny who nodded. She reluctantly agreed and followed Arthur as he flew away. The two girls swung away before Arthur closed his eyes.

Arthur: Please stay safe.

Firelord looked at the two remaining heroes.

Firelord: So, I will have to grant two deaths today. Truly a sad day for warriors.

Danny: Who are you?

???: Someone you never met before. I'll explain it a bit more after we beat this bozo but the simple break down is, I'm your granddaughter.

The figure tore off the cloak from her body to reveal a costume which was green with yellow web designs. It mostly resembled Cindy's costume with Danny's color scheme. She even had a similar mask to her grandpa but green in color.

Danny's eyes widened as she suddenly joined him in her own Nirvana Form and her aura matched his.

Gwen: My name is Gwen Reid. I'm here to help you take this bastard down.