forty-three

Drew walks into Melody's nursery where Niall and Liam are setting things up. Drew was going to let his parents know that he was gonna go out with Sage.

" Hey DJ, what's up?" Liam asks. He wipes the sweat of his forehead. Currently, the parents were setting the cot up.

" I'm just letting you know that I'm going out with Sage and I'm not sure when I'll be back." Drew says. Niall raises an eyebrow confused.

" I thought Brendon was going out with Sage?" Niall asks from the ground where he was 'helping'.

Drew shrugs his shoulders," I don't know, all I know is that we're going out."

" Well, okay. Make good choices and be home by 23:00." Niall says.

" Will do. Have fun with Melody's room." Drew says. He walks out of the room and downstairs. He slips his shoes on and walks to the car.

He gets in his car and starts it up. He pulls out of the driveway and starts driving towards the Tomlinson household. As Drew was driving there, he couldn't contain his smile. He couldn't wait to hang out with Sage.

Drew pulls into the Tomlinson neighborhood. He drives to the Tomlinson household and parks on the street. He stops his car and walks to the front door. He rings the doorbell and waits for someone to answer the door.

A couple minutes later, the door swings open and a smiling Sage stands in the doorway. Drew brightened immediately.

" Hey babe. Ready to go?" Drew asks.

" Actually, I have a better plan." Sage says. She grabs Drew's hand and drags him inside. They stand by the front door and Drew couldn't hear anyone in the house, which was weird because the Tomlinson household always has some kind of noise going on.

" So, what's the better plan?" Drew asks.

" I thought we could stay here and watch a movie. No one is here so we have the whole house to ourselves." Sage says. Drew raises an eyebrow.

" Did you get permission for me to stay over?" Drew asks. Sage shakes her head. Drew lets out a laugh and quickly kisses Sage's lips.

" On the naughty side, I like it." Drew says. Drew slips his shoes off and Sage leads him upstairs to the den. The sit on the couch and Sage turns the tv on. She fires up Netflix and looks at Drew.

" What do you want to watch DJ?" Sage asks. Drew pulls Sage into his chest.

" Not sure. Just put something on." Drew says. Sage puts a random movie on and puts the remote down. She cuddles more into Drew. He smiles and places a kiss on top of her head. Drew already wasn't paying attention to the movie. He was adoring Sage and would rather do that than watch a movie.

Sage can sense Drew staring at her. She turns and looks up at him.

" What's wrong hun?" Sage asks.

" Nothing. I'm just taking in your features." Drew says. Sage felt her face get hot. No matter how many times Drew compliments her, she's going to always feel embarrassed.

" Stop DJ." Sage says.

" What? I'm being honest." Drew says.

" Where would I be without you?" Sage asks.

" Hm, not quite sure, but I don't want to think about that." Drew says. The two slowly lean in and press their lips together. They break apart and stare into each other's eyes.

" Man, do I love kissing you." Drew says. Sage lets out a giggle.

" Then why stop?" Sage says. Drew shrugs his shoulders and places his lips back on Sage's. Sage turns around and straddles Drew's lap. She places her hands on his face while Drew places his hands on her hips. Rather than gentle kisses, things started to get more heated.