twenty-seven

Drew was checking his hair out in the mirror of the shared bathroom. He had to make sure his hair stayed in place. He had to look his best tonight.

He was taking Sage out on a date tonight. He was pretty excited himself.

The two have been going out together in secret ever since homecoming. And that's already been a whole month. They don't want anyone knowing about their relationship because either one doesn't want one of their family members to get worked up over it. Things were doing okay though. What they have together is pretty solid.

So, Drew had to look his best for his lady.

Niall was sitting in the family room watching the telly when he noticed that Drew was in the bathroom for quite a while. He was questioning his son now.

" DJ, why are you still in the bathroom?" Niall asks. Drew looks at himself in the mirror. Why would his dad ask about him in the bathroom?

" I'm taking a shit dad." Drew lies. He didn't want his dad knowing he was going out with Sage.

Niall rolls his eyes at his oldest son," Make sure you put the fan on then."

" Will do dad." Drew says. Drew finishes his hair and walks out of the bathroom. He walks into the family room and Niall looks how spiffy he looks. Niall smirks.

" Where we going tonight DJ?" Niall asks. Drew immediately felt his face burn up. He had to lie to his dad, for his own good.

" I'm going out with friends." Drew says. Niall wasn't taking his answer. Niall's not that stupid.

" You're too dressed up to go out with friends. You can tell me if you're going on a date." Niall says. Drew lets out a sigh.

" Fine, I'm going on a date, better?" Drew asks.

" Much better." Niall says," Have fun, but not too much fun. Don't get this mystery girl pregnant."

Drew felt all of his face burn up in embarrassment. He didn't want to have sex with Sage until she was ready and the thought of talking about sex with his dad was just plain old embarrassing.

" I'll try not to dad." Drew says, his voice cracking from embarrassment. Niall laughs.

" I'm joking, bub. Just make good choices." Niall says.

" Will do dad." Drew says. He walks to the garage door and opens it up. He unlocks his car and gets in the car. He starts his car and starts driving towards the Tomlinson household.

Once he gets to the household, he parks his car on the side street. He stops his car and gets out. He walks to the front door and rings the doorbell. He heard shuffling behind the door and then the door swung open. Instead of Sage, it was Louis.

" DJ, what are you doing here?" Louis asks. Drew wasn't really expecting Louis at the door so he had to quickly think of a lie. He was good at thinking of lies though. He was the king of lies.

" Brendon and Sage were gonna go see a movie and they need me to drive, so I'm here for Sage." Drew lies. Louis looks at him weird.

" Then why didn't Brendon come to the door?" Louis asks.

" Because I'm the chauffeur and I get to do all the work." Drew says. Louis continues to look at him weird. This situation was too weird to Louis, but he was going to go with it anyway.

Louis turns toward the house, but still looking at Drew," Sage! You have a visitor!"

Sage quickly runs down the stairs and shows up to Louis. She may have Louis's height, but she looks like Harry. Drew smiles a small smile at Sage. Sage gives Drew a big smile. Sage looks at Louis.