Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {26}

Lucky's POV:

The next day, Sam took me out on a date and let me tell you it was the best date I had in years! Danny still wasn't feeling so well, so he could have cared less. Sam had taken me out to some restaurant and I just had so much fun there with him. It was our first official date and I think I'll remember it forever!

Anyway, here's what happened: I was sitting at a table across from Sam and looking at my menu, everything on it looked so good and I had no idea what to buy, because I was afraid that Sam would run out of money. I finally let him order for me, he ordered us both some pizza and fried chicken, I loved the dip it came with it, but I'm not entirely sure what was in it. For our drinks, Sam ordered some coke and for dessert we had ice cream cake.

After that, we had some entertainment and that's when the real fun started. One of my favorite songs ever started playing, it was called Loca by Shakira.

"Oh my gosh, I love this song!" I gushed to Sam. "I just love how Shakira dances in her music video. I kinda know how to do it, I tried following her, but it's a little hard, you know?"

"Great, so why don't you go up there and dance it for me?" Sam suggested.

"What? No way, I'm too-"

"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make!" Sam got up and I realized what he was up to. "My girlfriend, Lucky here, would like to show you her dance! Get up there, sweet cheeks!"

A spotlight landed on me and everyone started cheering.

"No, I-I can't, I get stage fright!" I stuttered.

"Please, for me?" I looked at Sam and then finally agreed.

"Alright!" I groaned.

I slowly got up and started heading over to the stage, when Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Hey, good luck." he said, leaning over to give me a sweet, but too short kiss. That was enough to increase my heart rate though.

Once I got up on stage, the music started up again and I started dancing the way I had seen Shakira do in her video. Everyone cheered and clapped and then three girls jumped on stage to dance backup with me. I opened my mouth to sing along with the song, but then closed it again. My eyes stopped on Sam and watched as he smiled and then nodded, as if he was encouraging me to open my mouth back up and actually sing. So, that's exactly what I did. I started singing along with the song and soon I could hear the cheering and clapping get louder.

'And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca)

You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca)

I’m crazy but you like it

Crazy but you like it (loca, loca, loca)

You’re the one for me

And for her no more

Though you think she got it all

I got one kiki

You’re the one for me

And for her no more

Though you think she got it all

I got my kiki.'

Sometimes during the song, Sam jumped on the stage and wrapped his arms around me, staring into my eyes as we twirled around. I remembered singing my favorite part -- which was: And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca) I’m crazy but you like it Crazy but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You’re the one for me And for her no more -- right while I was staring into Sam's beautiful eyes.

After the song was over, Sam and I left. And we didn't have to pay the bill, since I made such a great performance. How great is that? Outside, Sam and I were walking back home. Well, at least I was, Sam was too busy skipping alongside me. I've never seen him this happy before and just because I had given him a huge kiss and told him that I love him right into the microphone for everyone to hear. Ever since then, Sam hasn't stopped smiling, I was afraid it might have gotten stuck like that.

We walked past a lamp pole and Sam grabbed it and swung around it.

"I am the luckiest and happiest guy on Earth!" he shouted.

I laughed as he jumped down and continued to walk with me. Once we reached my house, Sam hugged me close to him.

"Good night, Sam." I said.

"How can it be a good night when you're not with me?" he replied.

I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"So, what, you want me to go to your house and go to bed with you?"

"Yes please."

"But, I was just joking."

"Ah, but, I was not." Sam winked at me.

I laughed again and then looked back at my house.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, Sam." I told him.

"Can I have just one more kiss before I go?" Sam asked sweetly.

I pushed a short lock of hair from Sam's eyes and put a hand on his cheek. I leaned forward then and started kissing Sam hard. For a while, we stood there kissing, but then I pulled away and pressed my forehead to Sam's.

"I had the best night ever." I whispered.

"Me too. I love you so much!" Sam replied.

"I have to go now."

"Bye."

I gave Sam one more kiss and then turned to go into the house.

This date was almost as great as the second date, but that's a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sry, if it's a little boring, I tried my best to think of something & this is all I got. I know I've kept u all waiting a long time & with a suckish ch., it aint goin so well. I rlly hope i get some new ideas soon & I hope u all luv the next ch! :)

btw the next ch. is going to be about the second date, so get ready for it!