Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {36}

Sam's POV:

What just happened?’ I asked myself.

As I replayed the last moments that Lucky and I had spent together…along with Jason, I wondered where I had gone wrong.

This was my first meeting with the guy and he didn’t even acknowledge me. It was as if I were simply just another object or part of the room that we were in.

When I saw him, I also saw the fear that she had for him. I realized then that Lucky was right when she said that there was no way that a guy like me could take on someone as big as Jason.

For one thing, he looked as if he were about twenty now, while I was almost 17, which gives him the bigger advantage. He was strongly built and must weigh a lot more than 200 pounds because of that. He looked about six feet give or take a few more inches.

When he came inside the room – which I have no idea how, considering the fact that I had locked that door – I noticed that dark smile on his face and evil glint in his eyes. I hated to admit it, but he was really good looking and I could easily tell that it didn’t take Lucky that long to fall for.

Probably not as long as it took me to tell her my feelings for her.

He had mysterious, but cocky look to him. In a way, I could tell that he had nice in him, which he probably used to take advantage of girls. Girls like Lucky.

I didn’t like him, not that I expected myself to, anyway.

I just didn’t get what his problem was though. I mean, why don’t you just get out of her life already and just move on?! She obviously doesn’t like you anymore and she has somebody else to love now! Which would be me.

Now if only I could say that aloud and to his face. I stayed in that smelly bathroom for who knows how long trying to think of ways that I could somehow talk to him about leaving Lucky alone already.

I knew I had to talk to Lucky about all this and I knew Lucky knew that too, which means she’ll be avoiding and ignoring me even more now. So somehow, I have to make her listen to me, whether she wants to or not.

When I got home, slow and at my own pace, it was almost 7:30. I lied on my bed and did some thinking then. I’ve watched a lot of CSI and other criminal catching shows in my own time and I knew one of the best ways to catch the bad guy without getting hurt and having to necessarily arrest him right away. You gotta lay the trap first and wait for him to come to you, instead of chasing after him yourself.

You have to get to know something about them that not a lot of people really know and use that against them. It was probably the only way in my case.

I knew that I had to first start gathering some facts on him before doing anything too drastic or involving Lucky into any of this until I knew it was the right time to do so.

I first started with the internet. I looked the guy up, which wasn’t that hard because I had gotten his last name from Lucky and somehow managed to remember after so long

Then using my new phone that I had gotten from MetroPCS, I used the Metro 411 to look up most of his basic info. I found out his phone number and home address.

After that I called up the guy that helped me find out some more about Mike.

And then I set to work. Plan Catch the Criminal has now begun.

A/N: Heyy guyz, I AM SO EXTREMELY SORRY for being gone for so long!

I swear, I promise, I will be posting a lot more than before.

I decided to change up the ending a bit, so it's more intense & better, which means a lot more chs. are to come.

& I hope u all njoy them & forgive me for being gone away from this for so long.

ily! ♥♥♥♥♥