Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {19}

Sam's POV:

When I went over to Danny's house -- which I didn't even want to go to, but had to, because Lucky called me and over and I couldn't possible refuse her -- I saw her staring out the window in her room, looking all depressed.

I looked over at Danny, thinking he might know why we were called to her room, but he just shrugged.

"I-I think I know who that guy is." Lucky said.

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

Danny walked over to her and I followed behind.

"I figured it out last night."

"So, who is it." I asked this time.

"Jason."

"Jason?!" Danny exclaimed.

"Wait, who's Jason?"

I looked at Danny, then at Lucky, both didn't say a word.

"He's my ex-boyfriend. And also the second reason why we moved back here." Lucky finally answered.

As soon as Lucky said ex-boyfriend, I felt upset and angry.

"Why'd you two break up?" I asked her.

"Sit down and I'll tell you." she replied.

Lucky took a deep breath before telling her story. Apparently, she and this Jason guy met at school when he showed her around. They became friends and then started dating. But, he wasn't as great as he was before. He got all possessive and clingy. And he even tried to have.... Do the thing that produces children, which I found sorta gross.

Lucky tried to break up with him, but he wouldn't let her. So, she told Danny, who told their parents, and they decided to get away from there and way from him. But, now he's back and he won't leave till he gets what he wants, which would be her and her...body. I felt disgusted and angry.

"So, what are you gonna do?" I asked, when she was finished.

"I don't know." she said quietly.

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do, we're calling the police and telling them to arrest him!" Danny exploded.

"It won't do anything, his parents are billionaires, they'll get him out."

"But, we can't just sit here and do nothing about it!"

"Well, the next time he comes, if he tries to do anything then, then you call the cops. We need to catch him in the act, we need proof that he's...horrible. Otherwise, the police won't do anything!"

"Fine. Whatever you say."

Danny started walking out of the room.

"Wait, where are you going?" Lucky asked him.

"Out." he said simply.

"You better not get into trouble!"

"I won't. See ya."

Danny just left me with Lucky. I didn't know what to do or what to say, so I just stayed silent. Lucky was staring out the window again and I was staring at the ground, glancing up at Lucky from time to time. Finally, I found the courage to go up to her and sit next to her. She looked at me once, saying nothing, then went back to looking out the window.

"Hey, you wanna talk about something?" I asked.

Lucky just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, if you wanna be alone, I guess I'll just go home then." 

I was getting up to leave, when Lucky pulled my hand back.

"Wait, don't go. I didn't mean it like that. I just...it's ok, you can stay if you want." she said.

"Alright then, I guess I'm staying," Lucky smiled a little. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well, anything besides that Jason jerk." I smiled as well.

"Well, I feel that even though I'm Danny's best friend and I'm always comin' over, I still don't know much about his little sister. Why is that?"

Lucky laughed and said, "What would you like to know?"

"Anything. Everything."

"Well..."

Lucky and I talked for a while and I found some really interesting things about her, like: she likes to draw for fun, she likes watching Jersey Shore and Gigantic, and her favorite colors are blue, purple, and green.

"There's a shock." I told her, when she told me her favorite color was green.

"Shut up!" she giggled. "What's your favorite color then, huh?"

"Red and black."

"Hmm, you seem like a red and black loving kinda guy."

"What does that even mean?"

"I have no idea."

I noticed Lucky's eyes twinkling as she smiled happily. Man, I loved it when she smiled.

"You're eyes look like stars." I told her.

"Yeah, I know. I got it from my mom." she replied, sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Yeah, I'm kinda over it now."

"Do you think maybe that guy and Jason are linked together."

"I never really thought of that actually."

"Well-" I was cut off by a door slam.

Danny walked into the room and slumped down on Lucky's bed.

"Where'd you go?" Lucky asked.

"I told you, out!" he said.

"Where out?"

"With my friends."

"Where?"

"We were just hanging out."

"Danny, please do not tell me you tried to go look for Jason." Lucky's words sounded weird, she was probably gritting her teeth.

"Fine. I didn't go lookin' for Jason." Danny grumbled.

"I can't believe you!"

"Well, I didn't find him anyway if that makes you happy."

"Danny, the only thing that's gonna make me happy is if you just stop being so stupid and be a little more responsible!"

"Well, I'm just trying to protect you!"

"Well, you're gonna get hurt and then who's gonna protect me?"

I just stood there, watching them fight. I know I should've done something to stop them, but I didn't exactly know how. I think for the first time since I've met Lucky and heard her and Danny argue, I haven't been dragged into their fight. And I think I like it this way.

"Well, who told you to go out with an older guy anyway?" Danny shouted.

"Coming from the guy that went out with a younger girl for two straight years!" Lucky retorted.

"Why do you have to drag Sunshine into everything?!"

"Because you make me!"

"Uh, guys." I cut in.

"WHAT?!" they both shouted at me.

"The phone's ringing."

"But, I don't see it." Danny said, more calmly this time.

"Oh yeah, I kinda lost it." Lucky said.

"How do you lose a phone!"

"By not remembering where you put it, duh!"

"Just find it; all this ringing is giving me a headache!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Lucky jumped onto her bed and started searching for the phone. She was flinging stuff off her bed and over onto us. I tried to dodge most of them, but there was still some that got on me. Lucky then flopped down onto her stomach and looked underneath her bed.

"Yo, Sam, help me find it, please." she said to me.

"Uh sure." I replied.

"Look in my closet, it might be in there."

I walked over to her closet and slid the door open. Inside were piles and piles of clothes, I lifted some of them up, searching for the phone and listening for it's endless rings. I saw something in the back of the closet, thinking it was the phone, I picked it up. But, when I brought close to my face, I realized what it really was. Not Lucky's phone, but instead Lucky's...bra. I blushed and quickly dropped it, hoping Lucky hadn't noticed. She hadn't, good.

"Find it yet?" she called.

"No, not yet." I answered.

"Jeez, when was the last time you cleaned this room?" Danny asked.

"Uh, last week.... I think."

"You think?!"

"Hey, it's not like your room's any better."

"Guys, please don't start again," I don't even think they heard me. "Don't you two see what that Jason guy is trying to do?! He's trying to separate you both, so that he'll have a better chance to get to Lucky."

"He's right." Lucky sighed.

"I'm sorry, sis." Danny said.

"It's alright, bro." Danny and Lucky hugged.

For a moment, the phone had stopped ringing, but then it started up again. Lucky finally found it and answered it. When she did, she had a strange look on her face. Almost like she was...frightened. But, why? Who could have called her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Waz gonna make this ch. longer, but decided not to.
hope u njoyed it :)
Next ch. Lucky's POV.