Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {31}

Lucky's POV:

A week later, I still wasn't talking to Sam or wanted to hear his excuses, because I knew it would just make everything worse. I was in my room and on my bed with Mike, he was seated next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I had decided to get back at Sam for what he did to me. He cheated on me, that means I'm going to cheat on him, and who else better to do it with than Mike?

"Ah, Lucky, don't cry, just tell me what's wrong." he was saying.

Fake tears streamed down from my eyes as I shook my head and buried my face in my hands.

"I-I can't." I told him.

"Yes, you can! I'm your friend and you can tell me anything - anything at all!"

Mike pulled me onto his lap and gently rocked me back and forth.

"Sam cheated on me." I finally said.

"WHAT?!"

Mike pulled back to make me look at him, but I just hid my face from him, in case he found out that I was faking.

"Why I'm gonna-"

"No, don't! It doesn't matter anymore."

I rested my head against Mike's neck and let my "tears" spill over on it.

"But..." he trailed off.

"Don't worry, I'll get my revenge." I told him.

"How?"

"By cheating on him...with someone." I pressed my lips against Mike's neck and started kissing it.

"Oh no, Lucky, no way!"

Mike pulled away from me and I grew furious. I knew he was going to act this way, but I had a plan.

"But, you're perfect! Don't you love me enough to help me out a little?" I questioned him.

I pressed my face up close to Mike's and found his eyes locked with mine. I smiled at him and put a hand on his cheek, but at the same time Mike frowned.

"I love you, Lucky, you know I do, but this is too much!" he said, pulling his head away.

"But, Mike!"

"No, Lucky!"

Mike pushed me off of his lap and was about to get off the bed, when I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him on top of me.

"Don't you remember, Mike, all the great times we had together? Don't you remember how much you liked and wanted me? You said you were attracted to me. What made so you attracted?  My beauty or the fact that I was the only girl, besides Kassie, that didn't think of you as a freak?" I pressured him. "Remember that kiss in the park? Remember how much you enjoyed it?! Remember that fire that was in both of us? Remember how it brought us closer and closer and c-" I was cut off then by Mike's lips.

Mike kissed me long and hard, and I enjoyed every second of it. While he kissed me, I reached into the back pocket of my shorts and took out my phone. Opening my eyes, I snapped a quick pic of us together and looked through my contacts, searching for Sam's number. When I found it, I hit send and smiled happily.

I didn't put my phone away though, just set it besides me in case something more interesting comes up and I wanted to use it as well. I then tightened my legs around Mike's waist and took his hands, sliding them down my long legs. I knew he liked it and that's why I did it even more, so he could get tempted and not pull away too soon.

When I felt Mike's hand clutching to my bare skin, I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled away. Then quickly, as to not ruin the moment, I placed his head on my neck. As Mike kissed every inch of my neck and collarbone, I moaned along.

Wow, this felt really good and not even for one minute did I guilty about anything at all. Instead I just wrapped my arms around Mike's neck and pressed him harder onto me.

All of a sudden, I heard the door knob jingling and Mike quickly pulled away. We both turned our heads to the door and saw...Ivan standing there. I gulped and felt my face burning up. I really hoped he didn't see or hear anything.

He just stood there and stared back at me and Mike, but it looked like he was mostly looking at me. On his face, was a strange look, it was like a half a smile and half a frown. It scared me, what if I caused the breakup of Mike and him? Just because my relationship went downhill, it doesn't mean that Mike's has to too.

Oh, I really should've thought this out some more first, what was I thinking?!