"You're right, can I borrow Biscuit?" Harry asked me. "I think Hedwig will attract too much attention."

I nodded. "Go ahead."

Harry started writing a letter and once he finished, he headed to the Owlery. "Think we'll ever have a normal year?" Hermione asked me.

"No."

***

I walked through the library, looking for a book on Seers and Legilimens. To see what my mother was capable of. Fate is sealed once prophecy is read, blah, blah, blah.

Could Dad know? Surely he must know something about what Mum was doing, or Sirius.

I wrote in the notebook to Sirius instead, hoping he would do something.

I kept flipping through the book and I looked up to see Cho Chang glowering at me. Hardly blinking. "Take a picture, it lasts longer," I snarked.

"Stay away from Cedric," she grumbled. "He's my friend, he's allowed to have them you know," I said. "Now I'm a little busy so can you go and hate me somewhere else please?"

She grunted before storming out of the library. Cedric had just walked in and looked stunned. "What's her problem?" I asked him, flipping through the book. "Ex-girlfriend," he explained. "Sorry about her."

"It's okay, as long as she stays out of my way," I muttered. I couldn't find anything. "Stupid..stupid.."

"History of Magic homework?" Cedric frowned. "No, researching something," I told him. "What is it?"

"You sure you want to know?" I asked him. "You can tell me while I'm walking you to class," he said. "Who do you have?"

"Snape," I rolled my eyes.

The two of us left the library and we walked towards the dungeons. "It's about my mother," I explained to him. "She knew something big and she was killed for it."

"Do you want help?" he asked me. "No it's alright, thanks though," I smiled at him.

***

I found Harry's wand pointed at Malfoy and I rushed forward with my own wand out. "Leave him alone!"

"Don't tell me what to do you filthy half-b...!" he hissed at me and stopped himself, knowing he would be in deep shit if he called me that. "Waiting for Moody to defend you, Jones?" Malfoy taunted me. "Oh, please, I can handle a slimy ferret!" I snapped at him.

They both launched curses at each other. Harry's hit Goyle while Malfoy's hit Hermione.

"Hermione!" Ron rushed forward to see what's wrong with her. He took her hand away from her face and her front teeth were growing at an alarming rate.

"What's going on down here?" I heard Snape's voice. "Potter attacked Goyle!" Malfoy piped out.

"What's the commotion?" Tia came down. "Goyle, hospital wing," Snape muttered. "Malfoy cursed Hermione, Tatiana," Ron told her. He took Hermione's hand away. "I see no difference," Snape muttered, coldly.

Tia was outraged. "How dare you?! Hermione has to go to the hospital wing! Hermione go on."

Hermione ran away and Tia looked coldly at Snape. "My sister was right about you. You really are a prick," she grumbled. "Siding with your own house and embarrassing that poor girl! You are a horrible person Sni.."

"Don't you dare, Jones!" Snape hissed at her, pointing his wand at her and Tia extended him the same courtesy. She shot the death stare at Snape. "Oh yes, she told me all about it, how on earth did you become a professor?!" she exclaimed. "I'll be talking to Professor Dumbledore about you! Merlin, you're such a..."

Malfoy went white in the face, actually scared of my aunt. The Gryffindors were ecstatic that Tia shouted at Snape. "Harry, Mr Bagman wants you for some Daily Prophet thing, I'm supposed to take you and Snape, I'm not even close to finished with you!"

She lead Harry away. "Sorry," she mouthed at me.

***

"Joy? Joy?"

I had fallen asleep on the Gryffindor couch and Harry shook me. "Is the full moon on November twenty-second?"

"It's on the eighteenth, why?" I asked him. "Sirius wants to talk to us both, here, at one in the morning."

"Why does he want to talk to me?" I mumbled. "He wants to know why you asked him to look into your mum's stuff, I think Remus knows."

"Fine," I yawned and started falling back asleep. "Your aunt is awesome, shouting at Snape like that," Harry said.

"Yeah, she is."