Multiships 1.0

Okay guys, I am mega-hyped up for this series of one shots! I've been planning this out for at LEAST a week. The concept is on an alien seige against Earth. I had written this story like last year for English class, and I just changed around some names. It was only a short story so then end of this chapter is where it stopped. I'll continue it. But the idea itself to do this was insipred by MonsterKat007's book, Cube SMP One Shots for her story of TheCampingDolphin during the Zombie Apocolypse. I give her FULL credit for the idea, and I strongly suggest you go check out her stories.

In addition, this will be a multi-ship story, showcasing as many pairs as I can. I've so far decided to include:

1. Kiani

2. Straubee

3. Tybzabel

4. TheCampingDolphin

And whoever else you want me to include in further parts. I must warn you that this contains graphic violence and gore, so be warned those with weak stomachs. I plan to make this go on for many parts. As per usual, leave your requests in the comments!

-Madi

----------------------------------------------

-Will-

We're doing everything in our power to make peace with our guests.

We do not plan on harming our guests, as they do not plan on harming us.

We have a plan of action to make peace with our guests.

Bullshit. All of it.

I sat in front of a small TV screen in the basement of St. Rose Medical Hospital. The government did absolutely nothing to make peace with the aliens, who landed in the capital of every country in the world. The UN tried to take measures to get them to leave. All members were slaughtered. Thats when the governments of powerful countries tried things peacefully. But these aliens were not to be triffled with. Anyone who opposed them was brutally murdered. They'd only been on Earth for 3 months, and had slashed the human population in half. Including my parents. I choked at the though.

Jordan noticed me seize up and pulled me tighter in his embrase. Jordan was my boyfriend before the seige had started. He was over when I got the call that my parents were killed. But not by the aliens. By the government. My neighbours convinced them they had bad intentions. And there was no way to disprove it.

There was only one photo ever shown of a cluster of the aliens. The photographer was killed the next day. They were tall. Slender. And looked like us if you didn't stare at them for too long. Not that you could without being killed. They had solid black eyes, and pastey white skin. Their veins could be seen through their skin, pumping a green substance. And completely mute (maybe that's why the peaceful communication didn't work). The only noise you heard from them was a soft hiss when they were angered. And I guess ot the government, a family of tall, pale, quiet British people living in America who never spoke to anyone in the neighbourhood was suspicious.

I began shaking again, as I often did while recounting the events from not much longer than a month ago, and Jordan pulled me in even tighter. He knew what it felt like to be parentless. But his parent's were still alive. And he left them. To be with me. Soon after my parents were --- you know--- he disovered his parents were ACTUALLY working with the intruders. He was outraged and escaped one night.

Up until then I was staying at my own home. He told me of a secret group in the basement of St. Rose Medical Hospital. The aliens had yet to attack any hospital anywhere, so I figured it was safe. They housed people here, mostly teenagers who had something happen to their caregivers. That's how my whole group of friends ended up here. Most had their parents killed.