TofuuDiger 2.0 - Orientation

*says they'll be back after exams*

*posts a lot*

I have since calmed down from meeting Mitch.... No I haven't *inner fan girl dies*

ENJOY

——————————

- Joe -

"Okay, mom. They called my plane," I said, trying to shake her off. My dad reached over and gently pulled her away from me. They smiled.

"Give your mom a break. It's not every day your only send your child off to University all the way across the country alone," my dad said while consoling my mom.

"Well, yea. If you only have one kid, it only happens once," I said, starting towards the entrance with the rest of my flight.

"We sure won't miss that sass of yours," he laughed. I gave one last wave and made my way over to the gate.

TIME SKIP - MIAMI, FLORIDA

I stepped out of the airport and basked in the glory of the Floridian sun. Floridian, I thought. That's a word right?

I hailed a cab to FSU, slid in my headphones, and waited.

TIME SKIP - FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, ORIENTATION DAY

"Alright everyone, please follow me to the next building," the overly-perky tour guide said to my group of freshmen. I was bored out of my mind, and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too.

I looked around at them, all glazey eyed. Except for one who caught my eye. A shorter male. Brown hair, sparkly eyes. Awestruck.

"Hey," I said to him after the tour was over.

"Hi, I'm Zach," he said, extending his hand to me.

I took it. "Joe. Would you uh... Maybe want to get some coffee later?"

He grinned. "I'd love that. Want to meet back here after room assignments?" he suggested.

"Yea sure. What dorm number are you?" I asked. He held out a piece of paper, Room 2110B. I mirrored his actions, showing Room 2111A.

I smiled again, and we began walking off to the building.

——————————

I'm LaZy As FuCk.......

LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASE

- Madi