DulBee 2.0 - Prom Queen

117% on a math test, can I get a way-ho?

ENJOY! LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS!

- Madi

Requested by Thewickedmusician, idkdul, and TrustMeImaCookie

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

- Bee -

"Maddie, I can't do this," I huffed out, nervously twiddling with my fingers. Prom Night. The words seemed to sting me somehow.

Maddie looked at herself in the car's rear view mirror. "Bee, we both look amazing. You have nothing to worry about."

"How about the entire student body judging us? For being a couple?" I protested, crossing my arms over my chest.

Maddie let out a long sigh. "I guess we can just deal with that when we get there."

TIME SKIP

"Ready?" Maddie asked me, holding my hand as we stood in front of the two entrance doors. I took a deep breathe and nodded. "Good," she said before pushing the door open.

The room stopped to look at us atop the stairs. I felt my hands start shaking, and apparently Maddie did too because she gripped my hand even tighter. After a few minutes, the gazes subsided and I made my way down the stairs with my girlfriend

TIME SKIP AGAIN

Throughout the night, Maddie and I dance, talked with our friends, and drank some punch. Will and Jordan barely let each other out of their sight. They're so cute...

"Last call for any outstanding votes from Prom King and Queen," Mr. Blair's monotone voice called over the speakers.

Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran began playing, and Maddie, twirled me around out to the middle of the dance floor.

"You look beautiful tonight," I said into her ear, before resting my forehead against hers.

"You're not looking so bad yourself," she giggled in response. I leaned forward and pecked her lips.

"Attention students," Mr. Blair said. Everyone looked up at the stage. Will and Jordan joined us on the floor. "It's time to announce the prom royalty of this evening." Numerous girls squealed.

"For the first time in Davies High history... our two prom QUEENS are Bee Myers and Maddie Jackson!" My eyes shot open. Maddie's jaw dropped. We both looked over at each other and began squealing ourselves, hugging like little school girls.

"And you were worried," Maddie said on our may up to the stage.