MrCamping361 1.0

SOO MANY READS AGAHDJA thank you ALL!!!! So yea exam week is a thing so I'm sorry not updating in like EVER! This will be smut so uh.. Yea enjoy. I also kinda pictured the whole smut scene moving with the flow of this song idk that sounds creepy but you get it.

Requested by mrcamping361 bc it's her OTP :D

-----------------------------------------------

-Brayden-

I've liked Mitch for almost 10 years. He knows I'm gay, and it meant the world to me when he said it didn't matter to him, and even more that he still came over for sleepovers on the weekends. HE meant the world to me. And I decided it was about time for me to him that.

My doorbell rang and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Honey, Mitch is here," my mom yelled up the stairs. I pulled my headphones, throwing them on my side table, just as a shaggy brunette sauntered through my door frame and threw his over night bag at the foot of my bed.

"Hey man," Mitch said perching at the edge of my bed. I grinned and sat up. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, scrolling around on Twitter. I stared at him, taking in his every feature. The way his hair fell over his eyes, his tight lips oulled into a perfect line and so much more. I felt my face go hot and looked away.

My mom walked into my room. "Hey, Brayden, sorry to interupt. I'm bringing Rylan to his friends for a sleepover, and then I'm going out for dinner with some people from work. There's left over pizza in the fridge for dinner," she said leaning against the door frame. I nodded.

"Thanks Momma Rusher!" Mitch said. She left and walked away.

We sat there in silence until we heard my front door shut. "Welp, what do you feel like doing?" Mitch asked, clapping his hands together.

I shrugged, deciding if I should tell Mitch NOW or later. "Are you okay?" he asked, crossing his legs and twisting himself so he was sitting at the end of my bed facing me. I let out a shakey breathe. Now.

"Mitch... I really like you. And I have since we were 7, and I never wanted to tell you because I didn't want to ruin anything because you're my best friend," I said staring at my bed spread, worried that I break down crying if my eyes met his.

He lifted my head up. I looked at him, and he was smiling. I didn't know what that meant, but I felt over come with happiness. I started crying and couldn't stop. I don't know why, but I did.

Mitch slid closer to me and pulled me onto his lap and into his arms. I burried my face in his neck and cried. After about 20 minutes, Mitched pulled me up to meet his face. And leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't expecting it at first and was in complete shock, his cold lips on my own. I snapped out of the stunn and kissed him back.

Mitch pulled away from the light kiss and rested his forehead on mine. I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. He chuckled. "I like you too Brayden," he said before leaned back to kiss me again.

The night slipped on. We ate the left overs mom had left, and ended up sitting on the couch watching Skyfall, Mitch's legs across my lap, and head on my shoulder. At the end of the movie, Mitch stood up and stretched his arms over his head. I smiled and stood with him.

"So Brayden, I have to ask you. Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked taking my hands in his.

I starred into his eyes and nodded, before we both leaned in and our lips met again, this time seemingly hungrier. I drapped my arms over his shoulders and he snaked his around my wait, pulling me closer. I could feel his arousal against my member and let out a slight moan. He smiled into the kiss and kept pressing.

Things were getting heated and all I could picture was Mitch and me and.... Oh god. He bit my bottom lip and pulled back sharply. I gasped, and he went back to kissing me. I wanted him now, and I knew he wanted me too.

I cupped my hands under his ass and muttered for him to jump up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him off down the hallway into my room. I shut the door and pressed him against the wall, not breaking the kiss.

He wiggled his legs down to the floor and moved away, lifting off his shirt. I took a step back and did the same. The minute I slid it over my head, Mitch was there pushing me back against my bed.

He crawled on top of me and began planting kisses along my neck. I shuddered. He found my soft spot and started sucking. I threw my head back and grabbed his hair as he left what would later be a hickey for sure.

Mitch pulled away and I took the opportunity to flip us over so I was on top of him. He bit his lip and pulled at the waist band of his jeans. I pulled both of ours off so we were both in just boxers, both with obvious tents. I laid back down on top of Mitch, kissing him roughly and grinding my hips against him.

At this point his breath was uneven, and I couldn't help but smile at the control I had over him. I made my way down to his boxers and kissed him over the fabric. He made the hottest groan I had ever heard and I pulled down the plaid material.

His erection was huge and I realized I had no idea what to do. This was my first time after all but I rested on just taking him in my mouth right away.

Mitch arched his back and put his hands in my hair, tugging slightly every now and then. I moved him around in my mouth, back and forth.

"Bray--yde-en," Mitch moaned, pulling on my hair. I pulled as much of him
Into my mouth as I could, deep throating I think. I knew his climax was near when I heard my front door slam shut.

Mitch heard it too. We both sat up beside each other, eyes wide.

"Brayden? Mitch?" my mom yelled.

Mitch and I scrambled to get dressed and we link hands on our way down the stairs to tell her the news.

-----------------------------------------------

WOAP! Someone bring me holy water again. I've got another one HOPEFULLY coming out tomorrow, based off PAX because thooSE SHIRTLESS SELFIES MADE ME HYPERVENTILATE. There was a tumblr post that was like "the hardest part about PAX is explaining to your friends why you're hyperventilating over two guys with pots on their heads" and I find that incredibly accurate bc my friends were sleeping over at the time. Leave your requests!!!

-Madi

Ps. If you feel like following my tumblr:

llamasheepicorn.tumblr.com
OR
am-madi.tumblr.com
:)