HeyImDolphin 1.2

It's been a while since I update this WOOOOPS. Double upload today FTW! I'm sorry in advance for all the notification updates from me bc I realize I've been number these wrong all along... :| ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------

As much as I hate to admit it, going down to the dock was fun yesterday. Ryan seems nice. CObae 's a little arrogant but maybe that's just me..

"BEE!" I shot up in bed, my forehead slamming against the slopped ceilings. I groaned and rubbed my forehead. Who wakes someone up like this

"Who the hell---" I started saying, as I yawned adn rubbed my head. Ah. Cobae. That's who. He looked down at my grinning. I pulled my covers up around me, my feet dangling off the edge of the bed.

"Happy New Years Eve. Breakfast is ready," he whispered in an attempt not to wake up Kyle, which was totally unfair. Cobae trotted down the stairs and out of sight. I leaned forward and put myhead in my hands. I reached around behind me and smacked Kyle awake.

"What the f--" I glarred at him and he cut his sentence off. "There's food ready downstairs," I told him, reaching for my phone. Kyle jumped up and ran downstairs, leaving me alone in the loft. I layed back in bed, shutting my eyes. I didn't intend on falling back asleep. I just felt like laying there asthe sun poured in from the giant window above the staircase.

I heard someone come shuffling back up the stairs. I opened one eye to see a half naked Ryan standing with his abck to me, sifting through his duffle bag. His back muscles flexed as he rummaged around. I noticed the tattos he had on his back shoulder and lower arm.

He began to turn around to face me, with my eyes still open. I damn wished they were shut for what was coming next. I bet he did too. Soon enough there was a pile at his feet that use to be the towel around his waist. 

I screeched and pulled my covers over my head. I heard him frantically pull on clothing. "It's safe to come out now," he said grumpily.

"Watch that tone," I siad mocking my mother.

"Who the hell pretends to be asleep when there's an indecent person in the room?!" he whisper yelled.

"Who the hell comes into the room half-naked without warning, knowing someone could be uphere?!" I retorted. He looked away blushing.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Whatever," I scoffed, pulling on my black hoodie and grabbing myphone before clumping down the stairs. "Happy New Years Eve," I called over my shoulder.

----------------------------------------------

I spent most of my day avoiding Ryan. I sat in the main livingspace, phone in one hand, coffee in the other. Cobae came and sat down with me for a while and we had a nice chat. That kid is odd...

At about 4:00, Ryan came and sat at the other end of the couch. I glarred up at him from my phone. He smiled sheepishly, opening his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Don't. Just," I inhaled. "Don't," I let out. "Can we just pretend that never happened and move on with our day?" I said turning off my hpne and setting my now empty coffee cup onto the side table. I swung my legs up onto the couch, crossing them so I was faced in his direction. He did the same.

"Yea. I think that would be good," he said leaningbakc, not looking at me. "I'm really sorry, Bee."

"I know. It was a little more of you than I had wanted to see," I admitted. He nodded. "Nice tattoos," I smirked. His cheeks flushed red.

"Thanks," he said rolling up the sleeves of his red flannel to inspect them. He told me the story behind them. Stories of the one he got in Australia, one he got for his mother after her death, one he though just looked cool and so on.

"You're pretty ripped, too," I said slyly. At that we both burst out laughing

----------------------------------------------

"Okay everyone 1 minute until midnight," my mom cheered. I had since moved down on th couch, closer to Ryan with Cobae and my dad on my other side. Ryan and I had taken a walk around the dock again before dinner.

"5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" everyone yelled. My parent's shared a kiss, and Jack went around shaking hands. I looked over at Ryan, who was looking at me, and we leaned in.

"I TOLD YOU KNOW MAKING OUT WHILE I'M AROUND!!!!" Kyle screamed covering his eyes. Everyone laughed, and me and Ryan turned in a connected our lips.

----------------------------------------------

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love it!! Leave your requests!

-Madi