Grapeberryjam 1.0 - Surprise Party

Update: I'm allergic to coconut. Who knew!

IF YOU DO VINE EDITS, MAKE A COMPILATION OF WILL BEING SCARED AT STUPID STUFF IN OUTLAST AND SEND ME THE LINK THANK YOU. Speaking of Vine, I've been watching Vines of internet friends meeting irl for the first time and I can't deal. PORTER AND TOM IM ON MY WAY TO ENGLAND RIGHT NOW!

--------------------

- Grape -

"Sean, why is this such a big deal to you?" Graser grumpily said as he and H repined the birthday banner for the fifth time.

"Because this needs to be perfect. Liam, lift your side up more," I said, setting my hands on my hips. They groaned as I walked underneath them and into my backyard.

Bee and Dul were setting plates of various food out on a card table by the door. Will was getting ready to start barbecuing, periodically turning to kiss Jordan and pretend to throw a burger patty at him. I rolled my eyes.

"You're doing a really good job, but I think you need to relax a little bit," Bee said, rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm trying trust me. It's not every day you turn 20. He deserves something great like he did for me," I said rubbing my eyes. She nodded and rubbed my back again.

"EVERYONE HIDE!" H whisper yelled as he burst out the patio door. Everyone scrambled to be hidden. I jumped behind one of the huge shrubs lining the wooden patio, peering between the leaves.

Out walked.... Ryan with the cake. "Dudes?" he called confused. Everyone reappeared. I took a deep sigh. Kevin took the cake from him. "Hey Grape. How the nerves treating you?"

I shrugged. "I need this to be perfect. I hope Straub likes all this."

"I like what?" a voice from behind me asked. I whipped around to see an EXTREMELY confuse Straub holding a pizza.

"SUPRISE!" everyone shouted. 

"God damn it," I muttered.

"What's wrong?" Straub asked me.

I sighed loudly. "This didn't turn out how I wanted it to. It feels like a waste."

Straub shook his head. "This was perfect." He looked over at the food table. "YO BRO YOU GOT BEER!"

--------------------

Welp this kinda sucked. Didn't know how to end it either. Fuck. Why do y'all read my stories ffs

LEAVE ME REQUESTS AND PROMPTS PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

- Madi