PBomb 1.0

Okay so this one was a bit harder to write. I don't really watch H's videos much, so I kinda just made up some random information. This will likely be two-three parts long, depending if you guys want... Remember to leave your requests!

Requested by: LivMonster01

----------------------------------------------

-Parker-

I rolled out of bed at 11 o'clock, before Liam was even awake. I rushed to throw on a pair on jeans and a blue Volcon t-shirt, brush my teeth and get my jacket and shoes on. I swipped my wallet and car keys off the small table beside our apartment door and slipped out quietly.

Today was Decemeber 23, and I needed to get the final Chritmas present for my boyfriend. We had been together for 3 years, but I moved to Chicago [Idk where he is actually from so I just kinda made it up :$] from Texas to live with him just this past summer. It was our first Christmas together so I wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

I parked my car and walked into the mall. I was hit with the loud buzz of people and the smell of fast food. As I was walking, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from Liam.

I just woke up where are you?

I smiled and replied; Out getting us breakfast, I'll be home soon <3, and shoved my phone back into my pocket. I stepped into the store I'd been searching for; Peoples.

----------------------------------------------

How'd I do? I'm not sure if People's is just a Canadian thing or not, so jut incase any of you don't know, it's a jewelery store! Please let me know if you want me to continue this because I really want to but I need to know if you'd all like it. Also remember to leave me your requests!

-Madi