HeyImDolphin 1.0

This story is dedicated to my best friend Kaylen because she is the biggest shipper of them I know. Like I said this is going to be set here in PEI, with both of them as 16-year-olds. Just because I love that place so much and I think it's cute. This one is quite a bit longer just because I felt like including a LOT of detail, but it'll DEFINITELY be two parts because it's just that long. I forgot to take a panorama of it while I was there to include so I just described it to the best of my abilities. Leave your requests!

-Madi

----------------------------------------------

-Bee-

I don't know why mom was making come on another stupid family trip for New Years when my friends invited me to go with them. Just because last year I didn't have plans doesnt mean I won't have them the following year.

"I don't know why your being so negative about this, it'll be fun! We're here for a whole 3 days, and I believe Jack has a son your age," Mom hinted at me as I replaced an earbud.

"Oooooooou, Bee's gettin' the boys," my brother Kyle said from the car seat beside me [Does Bee have a brother? Who cares idk]. I rolled my eyes and both my parents let out half-hearted laughs. Jack was one of my parent's close friends. I didn't know he had a son, but I do know his wife had died in a car crash. That was so sad.

A few minutes later, my parent's pulled up a dirt driveway with a black car already park with the trunk open. A man in a black winter coat was hunched over it pulling out bags and collers and handing it to the two boys beside him.

My parents parked next to them and I pulled out my headphones, stuffing them in my winter coat pocket. Kyle and I step outside and looked at the Atlantic Ocean shore that the cottage overlooked. My dad shoved my bag into my hands and Jack turned to me.

"Nice to see you again, Bee," he said sticking out his hand. I shook it, feeling the rough skin against mine. "If you go inside, to the steep stairs on the right, it'll lead you and Kyle up to a loft. There's two beds up there, one for you and Kyle and one form my boys. I think they just headed in," he said, glancing over his shoulder to the front door of the petite A-frame cottage. I smiled and nodded and Kyle and I began our treck up to the front door.

"Since I'm sharing the room with you and them, no making out while I'm near the house," Kyle muttered. For a 10 year-old he knew way too much. I rolled my eyes.

We stepped inside the wooden cottage and were hit with immidiate warmth. I glanced around. There was a small kitchen and table for eight directly to the left of the door. A door to the bathroom on the other side of the room, and two on the back wall leading to bedrooms. A giant light was suspended in the middle of the main room over a coffee table and couches facing a window that look over over the partially frozen water of the Atlantic Ocean. Just like Jack said, there were steep stair sthat lead to an upper loft with a railing sepeatarting it from the main room. I stripped off my coat and boots, taking my headphones with me.

Jack wasn't kidding when he said steep stairs. Kyle and I carefully made our wy up the stairs. I was just about to reach the top when a shoe flew in front of my face. I scowled. This was off to a great start.

A tall boy with shaggy brown hiar ran in front of me to grab his other Converse and slipped it on his foot, completely disregarding me and Kyle. I rolled my eyes and walked to the other side of the loft. I set my bag on my side of the bed, as far away from them as I could manage might I add, and began unloading my stuff into one of the drawers. 

I looked over my shoulder to find Kyle already making friends with the other boys. I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time this day and carried on. Just as I stripped off my black hoodie leaving me in a blue long-sleeve, and stored it away, one fo the boys flopped down cross legged on my bed. I glarred at him, but he remained unphased.

"I'm Cobae," he announced. I nodded. "I'm Bee," I answered shoving away the rest of my clothes.

"That's a funny name," he said leaning back against the headboard.

"It's a nickname, dipshit," the older boy said strolling over to me. "Ryan," he said sticking his hand out. I reluctantly took it. "You don't talk much do you?"

"She's just nervous around boooooooooys," Kyle stretched out from the other side of the bed. I lunged at him and he sprinted away down the stairs, leaving his bag on their bed. I scowled and went over to get it.

"So, BEE, what brings you here," Cobae said standing up.

"Same thing as you," I retorted, keeping my back turned and shoving all Kyle's clothes away messily.

"Well, I'm going down to the dock for a bit," Ryan said pulling on a Drop Dead sweater. "Care to join me?"

I forced a smile and followed him down the stairs.