GBomb 1.2

For those of you whole don't know, the is just a symbol of continuation other the last story that had the same title, but only the last number is changed. Does that make sense? Idk.

Part 2 is dedicated it RayBurry, for always commenting and voting and being great. She also requested smut, so DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU! Leave your requests!

-Madi

----------------------------------------------

-Liam-

A week after interupting Zach's recording with Jordan, we were laying on the couch together cuddling, watch an episode of "Breaking Bad" together. Zach was wrapped in my arms and I was slowy moving my thumb back and forth on his arm.

Zach let out a soft sigh. "Everything okay?" I asked him, pausing the show.

"Absolutely perfect," he replied. "Do you remember what's special about Wednesday?" he continued.

I paused. I though. Today was the 13th... Two more days was the 15th... 15th of July... And then it hit me. "Of course I do," I quickly said.

"You hesistated," he smirked sitting up to face me. I pursed my lips together, staring into his eyes.

"Okay I did. I'm really sorry Za-" He cut me off with a soft kiss on my lips. I melted into his touch. 

"It's okay. I did too up until this morning. I just want our 1 year anniversary to be perfect," he smiled. "I made dinner rezervations for Dihla's [this AMAZING specialty diner in my town, I couldn't think of a legit chain restaurant that sounded fancy, sorry] at 6," he said taking my hands. I grinned at him.

*TIME SKIP TWO DAYS AHEAD*

Zach and I walked down the beautiful downtown streets, fingers intertwined, looking up at the old fashioned buildings. I looked down at Zach, the stret lights glinting off of his glasses. He was absolutely perfect. Zach noticed me staring at him and stretched up to kiss my lips. We continued our walk and at the front entrence of our apartment building, I decide how I wanted to spend the rest of the night.

We made our way up to the third flor, and I unlocked the door. Right as Zach close it behind him, I smashed my lips against his. He seemed starteled at first but right away began kissing me back. hw brushed his tounge against my bottom lip for entrence and I easily complied. I let his tounge explore my mouth, and he bit my bottom lip and sharply pulled away. I let out a soft moan. Pulling away, I cupped my hands under his ass and he jumped up, putting his legs around my waist.

I carried Zach off to our bedroom and laid him down. I stood straight up to remove my shirt, and he did the same. I let my hands roam his upper body, feeling every inch of his chest. I strattled his waist and leaned down to make our lips touch again. I shiver ran through my body as his cold, callous hands wrapped about my bare hips. 

I drew away from his lips and placed open mouth kissing along his jaw, down his neck and started nipping at his sweet spot. He let out a sexy moan. I smile and returned to his lips. I felt him smile into it. I was suddenly flipped over onto my back, Zach strattling my waist, and repeating my previous actions.

"Za-aach," I let out throwing my head back as he gently kissed my nipples. He continued placing kisses down my torso and stopped right at the top of my jeans. Zack looked up at my for permission and I nodded. He undid the button on my pants and slid them down, along with my boxers.

He immideatly took my member in his hand and started pumping. I failed in an attempt to surpress a moan and Zach snickered. He leaned in and softly kissed the tip, toying with me.

"God damnit, Zach. Stop being such a tease," I said between heavy breaths. He chortled and took my entire arousal in his mouth, moving in a out. I let out the loadest moan so far, knowing my climax was nearing. I felt my tip hit the back of this throat, as he started playing with my balls. I threw my head back again. Zach began deep throating me. "ZACH!" I practically screamed, as I felt my insides uncoil and release into Zach's mouth. He swallowed, and crawled up next to me. Before he could kiss me, I flip on top of him, pulling off his remaining clothes.

"We've still got all night, slow it down there, Romeo," Zach said reaching into the pocket of his discarded jeans.

----------------------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE I NEED HOLY WATER HOLY SHIT GUYS, I haven't written anything smut since my last account on here. Sorry if this isn't any good but I tried!

-Madi