TheCampingDolphin361 2.0 -Beach Day

12.1 K reads! Oh ma lawd...

I'M HOME ALONE ALL WEEKEND AGAIN! I'm watching every UHC season. It's 7:15 pm and I'm already on season seven... I regret nothing...

I'M SICK I BLAME YOU, BRANDON!

Leave your requests!

- Madi

——————————

- Ryan -

I pulled off to the side of the road along the beach front and parked. Mitch was sleeping in the back, and Brayden was feverishly rubbing sunscreen onto his forearms in the passenger seat. I turned off the ignition and swiveled around to face him.

"Hi," he whispered. I mouthed hi back and leaned across the arm rests to kiss him. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, and I parted my lips as he began to explore my mouth.

Someone cleared their throat. Brayden and I looked back at Mitch, who was still laying down. "Don't make out without me... How inconsiderate..." he said rubbing his eyes.

I snickered and stretched behind the seat to kiss him. Brayden did the same, and we all stepped out of the car.

After setting up all of our towels, I asked: "So what do we do first?"

"Volleyball," the both said in unison. I groaned. I sucked at volleyball.

"You guys go ahead," I said stripping off my shirt. I threw it off to the side and sat down on a beach towel. "I'll work on trying to become less ghostly." They had both been to the beach lots this summer and were much more tan than me. I spent all my time indoors or at concerts.

"Are you sure, babe?" Mitch asked, sliding an arm around Brayden's waist. I nodded and fell back, the warm sun spreading over my exposed body.

I heard their retreating footsteps and let out a long sigh.

After a few minutes, I was hit with a cold, cold force. I sat upright as water ran down my face. I blinked it out of my eyes to see my boyfriends each holding a small pail of water, probably borrowed from the two kids a few feet away.

I sat. Glaring at the two. Them with two giant grins.

Mitch reached a hand out to help me up. I took it, but yanked him down.

"Oh shit," Brayden said, turning to run.

And that is how I wound up chancing Brayden down the beach for half an hour.