TofuuDiger 1.0

Ayooooo! How's everybodies day going?

So I need your opinions. From now on, should I start giving my One Shots a name? Or should I keep it with numbers?

Comment on THIS for names...

Comment on THIS for numbers...

Thank you all!

- Madi <3

Requested by someone who I ALSO forgot.. :$

------------------------------------------------------

- Zach -

"Well, maybe you should go find a job with your extra time," my mom riddled.

I leaned forward and hit my head off of the kitchen table, just missing my dinner plate. "Mom," I drew out.

"Don't 'Mom' me. You always complain about being bored. With a job, you'd use up more of your time. And you can stop asking me for money," she said, taking another fork of spaghetti.

I sat up. "Fine. I still have the resumé on my laptop from my last job," I sighed, twirling my food around on my plate.

"Good. Print one off, I'll drive you to the Starbucks on Blockline Ave."

TIME SKIP

"Here's $20, maybe buy a drink. I'll be back in half an hour," my mom said, walking off down the street.

I sighed an looked down at my resumé. Here goes nothing, I thought.

I shoved open the door to find a practically empty Starbucks, aside from a balding man sitting in the corner with a newspaper in one hand and a cup in the other.

I walked up to the front counter. A boy, probably around my age, was facing away from me while cleaning out a blender. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me? I uh... was wondering where I could turn in a resumé?" I managed to sputter out.

The boy turned around and leaned against the counter. I blushed. I was never good around attractive people.

"I can take it," he said as he walked over to me. I handed him the small stack of papers.

"Thanks," I muttered.

He snickered. "So can I get you anything to drink?" he asked, gesturing to the bar stools.

Your number. "Uh, yea. I'll just have a black coffee, please." He nodded as I slide into my seat.

After a few minutes he handed me my coffee. I went to hand him the twety dollar bill but he shook his head. "On the house, for the cutie."

I blushed violent and looked down at my coffee.

To find a phone number written in sharpie.