GBomb 1.0

-Liam-

I laid curled up in bed, watching my boyfriend, Zach, record an SG with Jordan. They had failed way too many times to count, and Zach said he was just going to make the video a fail montage.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Zach from behind. He smiled in the middle of his sentence. I pecked his check and leaned into the microphone. "Hello, Bayaniiiiiiii," I said drawing out the 'i'. I heard a hello from Zach's headset in response.

"I'm gunna run down to Subway and pick up dinner, what do you want?" I asked standing back up straight. Zach gave me his order as I threw on my jacket and grabbed my wallet before setting out on the cold winter walk to Subway.

----------------------------------------------

I returned home half an hour later and Zach was still recording. I dropped off the food and my wallet out the kitchen table and threw my jacket over the back of the couch before going back into our bedroom.

Zach burst out laughing as Jordan's minecraft figure fell into lava in front of him. I leaned down and pecked his cheek. He smiled slightly but gave me no reaction. I sat down on his lap, kissing him again.

"Babe, I'm trying to record," he said staring at his computer screen. Jordan laughed from the other end. I stretched up and started kissing his lips. He batted me away jokingly. I tried again.
"Don't mess," he said smirking. I kept kissing Zack in an attempt to get some attention from him.

"Guys if your gunna do that mute your mic, god," I heard Jordan say, laughing. Zach scowled and kept playing. I leaned my head on his shoulder and lowered my hand, starting to trace circles on Zach's inner thigh. I heard his breath become shaking and heavier. He glared down at me.

He finally gave up and kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist momentarily before an evil laugh escaped Zach's headset. I look at the chat on the computer screen.

Graser10 was slain by xBayani using Wooden Sword

Zach let out an exasperated groan as Jordan started laughing really hard. He let out a little laugh and did his outro.

After closing team speak and minecraft he immidiately lifted me up with my legs wrapped around him and started kissing me again. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. His hand slid down to the space between my legs at my crotch.

"This is what you get for distracting me. Don't mess."

----------------------------------------------

THIS WAS REALLY BAD IM SORRY GUYS!! I'm currently writing this from my cousin's house, up in their cottage's loft. It's nice here and I'm planning on using this setting for another fan fiction I have coming up. I have quite a few lined up to finish writing and publish, and I'm going to try really hard to update daily because these are actually really fun to write!

Coming up:

1. PBomb (coming out tomorrow!)

2. Dulani

3. HeyImDolphin (for my best friend, Kaylen, who ships them like crazy. This will probably be the one using the setting of this cottage but idk)

Leave your requests!

-Madi :D