Chapter Ten: One Master

My eyes widen as I look down then step away. "Are you...pregnant?" I ask her. 

Jacqueline looks down as she narrows her eyes. "Yes. I can hear the bastard. It'll be out soon... It won't be long at all." 

"Jacqueline, this is your baby we're talking about. Vampire or not, that's not how you talk about your baby. I don't even care who the father is... That's just not how you do it." 

Her eyes narrow. "Fine. As my blood slave, you'll be the nanny. I don't care about this thing." 

"No!" I yell as I push her away. "How about you take responsibility. You're the one that made the deal with your brother. Now you're pregnant. That's not my fault, and I won't take care of a pure blood vampire. That's your baby, not mine. I don't even get to spend enough time the kid I have. That's the one I should be focusing on." 

Jacqueline's eyes narrow. "You should be focusing on me. I did this for you. Shouldn't you be doing something for me?" 

"That's not how it works!" I snap angrily. I grab Jacqueline by her arms and begin shaking her. "You didn't have to do that! You want somebody to take care of your baby? How about asking your goddamn brother! He's the father!" 

Jacqueline's eyes darken as she glares up at me. "You're telling me no again, aren't you?" 

"Yes," I snap. "Because someone has to tell a spoiled-ass brat like you 'no' sometime. This is what happens when you always get what you want." 

Her jaws visibly clench before she suddenly pushes me into the tub. It happened so fast that I could hold my breath or prepare myself for the pain when my bare back slams into the water. My chest hurts where she pushed me. I feel like it might cave in any minute or second. 

Then my head was pulled up out of the water as I sit on the flooring of the tub gasping for air. Jacqueline sits naked in the tub with me. She sits in front of me with her legs wrapped around my waist while mine are spread apart. 

Jacqueline glares at me coldly. "I get what I want when I want it, and I want you," she growls. "I made a deal for you, and I'm going to get what I made a deal on." 

"Screw you," I whisper as I try to get away from her. I'm still way out of breath... My back is killing me. 

Jacqueline leans in and bites my neck. She does it lightly though so she wasn't taking a lot of blood, but I know why she did it. 

She knows that when she does that, I just get extremely freaking aroused that I can't think straight, and I'm actually begging her to bite me more. 

And just by that simple bite, I'm already painfully hard, and the warm water is not helping. My fingers lock in Jacqueline's hair as I close my eyes. 

Then she pulls away and kisses me with her large mouth and her sharp teeth. Her tongue completely engulfs my mouth. It tastes like blood. My blood. And she's right... 

It is very sweet. 

My hands run down her bare back as she presses harder against me that it hurts. I'm all action now... If she bit me earlier, I would have forgotten all about her being pregnant and everything. 

I don't even care right now. I just want to fuck her. 

Jacqueline ends the kiss by pulling away; I actually feel kinda pissed that she ended it. Her lips hover over mine as she speaks. "Prove it to me that you can make me scream."

AMARYLLIS 

I wince as I try to block out the sounds I could hear in my ears, but it's really hard. Jacqueline just told Zuriel that she's pregnant... Now they are “bathing” together.