Chapter Forty-Six: Heart of Gold

Calico laughs as she tries again to pull away. "I can't you with my soul. It's like what you just said. I don't have a soul. I sold it to Mother a long time ago."

My eyes narrow as a grin stretches across my face. "Your soul no longer belongs to Mother, Kitty. It's all mine now. I told you," I say darkly.

Her eyes widen, and her smile slowly disappears when she realizes what is happening now. "No... No, she can't..." she whispers. "She can't give you my soul..."

"But she can, Kitty. You sold it so it's no longer your soul. You sold it to Mother which made that soul hers. She has every right to do whatever she wants with that soul... Even if that means selling it to another. Me. So now I own the soul, and there's nothing you can do about it," I say darkly as my eyes narrow.

Calico looks up at me in horror. "What have I done..." she whispers as she shakes her head slowly.

"You only care because now your ass is on the line, you little bitch. Don't pull your stupid sap shit. You fucked up. When you play, you pay."

My clothes shed as I grow into the monster I've been trying to hold back for a while now. Hair grows all over my body the bigger I grow. My teeth, head, and jaws form to the shape of a wolf.

I grow and grow and grow till I'm standing as a story tall lycan. During my growth, I destroy Calico's roof so pieces of wood, dust, and insulation fall from the busted roof onto the floor.

Saliva drips from my mouth as I look down at Calico hungrily. Then I dip my head down and bite her body completely in half.

CALICO

Just one mistake is all it will take to fuck everything up. I made a mistake screwing with the two Romanian twin brothers a long time ago. I made the mistake of creating them into the monsters that I've made them. They are nothing like Mother's monsters. Mother's creatures are stronger, yes, but my monsters are almost like humans. Though they are weaker, they have a very different ability.

They are like viruses... Their strength is in their numbers, and their ability to be able to come back like a fucking cockroach. Vampires and lycans are will always be at the top. Is there a chance, though, that lycans will rise above vampires this time?

Vampires have had their reign of terror starting with Vlad and Angser Dracula. Lycans haven't had theirs so is this their time?

Watching Radu the way he is now, hell yes. I'm the mother of lycans and vampires. I have been feeling lycans' growing hunger to be noticed for years. I have noticed that they are tired of vampires getting all of the attention.

They crave to be noticed too. They crave to be feared. They crave freedom and the ability to announce what they are and not give a damn. The lycans are tired, and Radu is the first. He will be their beacon of hope, and he will take advantage of their craving and wish.

The Vampire Boom is over. It's the lycan's time to shine now. I knew this was going to happen, but I wasn't sure when it was going to happen. Then again, I didn't know Radu was going to come back into the picture either.

Now, Radu has my soul, and he will not be giving it up so easily. So I'll let him have me for now. It will be just a matter of time before I get free though.

I'm not so easily held down. I have no soul. I'm immortal. I'm the first witch, Calico. I take what I want, and I create what I wish. Radu can do whatever he wants to me, but I will come back.