The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 6: We are even

Start from the beginning

Huang Hai turned his head and stared at Fang Yu, and said, "You, come to the office with me!"

Fatty Liu looked at Fang Yu, his eyes filled with disbelief and sadness.

He knew that Fang Yu's misfortune today would definitely not be cured.

The best result was that Fang Yu was expelled and then paid for medical expenses.

The worst result was that Fang Yu suffered from He Wencheng's anger and disappeared in Jianghai City.

After Fang Yu followed Huang Hai to leave the classroom, the classroom became enthusiastic like a frying pan.

"I rely on... Fang Yu is too fierce... to beat He Donglin like that..."

"I used to think that Fang Yu was so introverted that he didn't even dare to say a few words. I didn't expect him to be so cruel..."

Both boys and girls were discussing Fang Yu, and many of them were shocked and relieved.

With his own background, He Donglin was arrogant in the class, and many people had long seen him uncomfortable.

Today Fang Yu beat He Donglin like this, which is considered to have done something they really wanted to do but didn't dare to do.

"Hehe, do you think Fang Yu is really awesome? In fact, he is a fool! He dared to beat up his classmates as soon as he graduated, and the minimum punishment is expulsion! Maybe he has to be recorded in the file and he will not be able to take the college entrance examination!"

"In addition, He Donglin’s parents will definitely not let Fang Yu go. I have met with He Donglin’s father several times. He is very powerful in our local area. He has a group of younger brothers. After Fang Yu walks out of the school today, can he save his life? It's hard to tell!" Jiang Yue said with a sneer.

"To sum it up, after today, Fang Yu is ruined in his life, unable to take the college entrance examination, and being retaliated by He Donglin's family, if he is not dead, he will be disabled..." Jiang Yue's deskmate Xu Xiaona added.

What they said, the students in the class felt that it was true.

However, Fang Yu didn't have friendship with them in the first place. Even if he was expelled, beaten to death and disabled, what was it for them?

They also felt very relieved when He Donglin was beaten up.

In the office.

Huang Hai's face was blue, and the hands holding the water cup were shaking slightly.

"Fang Yu, I can't handle your matter. I have to report it directly to the teaching office and let them handle it. You...please ask yourself more."

Huang Hai said solemnly.

Fang Yu didn't care at all.

He came to the school for the purpose of messing around, he could leave at any time, and punishment or something was meaningless to him.

He Donglin's provocation made him, who had been bored for a long time, feel the long-lost pleasure.

Although Fang Yu had lived for thousands of years, he was still a Qi-refining monk who didn't even build a foundation.