I had drank all my coffee and Sanja still had not texted me.

I thought she may have needed some more time, so I kept trying to think about where I had heard of the name instead of thinking about Sanja.

After so many efforts, I realised, I had seen this name on the grave at one life park.

The third grave, beside dad's grave.

I was worried now, I thought about what was written on the information board carefully.

I remembered something like,

'still alive', on the board.

I started to think about what that could mean, could that mean she was the next victim after dad and Gabriella?

Could that mean she was to die next?

Was Jay going to murder her now?

Why was he doing this I thought.

I had to save this life, I let two people die but I couldn't let this happen.

Maybe saving Kelly could mean help for me too and maybe thats why Jay wanted to kill her.

But whatever maybe the reason, I had to save this life.

But what did mother want to tell me about Kelly? I thought, mother would not tell me even if I asked.

But maybe Kelly will, I had to meet this woman, who was becoming real important for me.

She could be help for me, I looked down at my watch again, it had been around 25 minutes and Sanja still hadn't called me.

I started to feel scared for her, I had involved her too now like Gabriella.

What if she also died?

I started to feel guilty and sad again, but not for long, because a moment later, Sanja was calling me.

I looked down at my phone screen in relief and swiped it to the right to pick the call up.

''Hey, did you find out?''

I asked straight away after picking the call up.

''I need to meet you, now. At the coffee shop?''

Sanja's voice sounded unsteady, It sounded as if she was worried.

I replied gently,

''I'm already there. Everything okay?''

Sanja replied with words that stressed me out even more because she just said,

''I'll meet you there. Byeee.''

I started to over think about things as Sanja dropped the call, questions started to evade my mind.

What could it be? Why was Sanja worried?

Sweat ran down my forehead as I kept on thinking about Sanja.

After a minute, I could see Sanja from distance, coming towards me,  with two guys, I looked at their faces carefully, but I couldn't recognise either of them.

I had never seen them, but I was really curious about everything, who could they be and why they were here with Sanja.

As Sanja came over to the table, she told the 2 boys to wait for her on another table while we two spoke.

She sat down and started to say,

''Yo, you had me in shit. Thanks to the almighty I'm here safe.''