·CHAPTER 11·

Sunday afternoon she was at Scott's house with Stiles, they just heard about Scott being shot at Derek's house trying to protect Jackson from being killed. By Derek. There were hunters, and Scott told them that Deaton was the one who helped him, helped him heal. 

She was laying on Scott's bed, feet swinging in the air while she looked at the two boys, bored out of her mind. Scott was pacing his room, searching on every corner for his missing phone, while Stiles was sat with his front pressed to the back of Scott's computer chair, watching his friend slightly panicking. 

"Call it again" Scott demanded for Stiles, his phone in hand trying to ring Scott's by the millionth time.

"It's not here" Stiles said frustrated.

Scott went to the bed, pulled at his covers, blankets and pillows, leaving Olivia in the middle of the mess, but she didn't really care, she just pushed the things from her.

"So you lost your phone. Just get a new one" she said to him, pulling her hair back in place.

"I can't afford a new one" he said looking under his bed, taking some things out of there, but not the phone he was looking for "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek" 

"Okay, A, you're not alone. You have us" Stiles said pointing at himself and Olivia while she nodded her head and looked at the disheveled boy "And B, didn't you tell us Derek walked right into gun fire?" he had a point. 

The man might even be dead already, especially if the bullets were laced with Wolfsbane. 

"Argent's plan was to use him to get the alpha. They won't kill him" Scott shook his head, looking on his shelves now. 

"Then let them do what they're planning. They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved" Stiles said as if it was simple.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek. I can't protect her myself. Which means, I need to find Derek first" Scott explained and Olivia thought about the time Allison took her and Lydia to the woods to shoot arrows. That girl certainly wasn't defenceless "Just help me" Scott pleaded, looking at his friends helplessly. 

Stiles reluctantly got up from the chair, sighing loudly and started to look for the phone with Scott.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting" Olivia said rolling on her back and watching the boys upside down.

"Yeah. Remember?" Stiles pointed at her and looked at Scott "When he was trying to kill you? When you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?" Stiles pointed out those details "Starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here? No? Maybe it's just me" 

"He wasn't going to kill anyone" Scott said frustrated at his friend "And I'm not letting him die" 

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" he said but Scott just went silent, listening to something and sitting on the bed next to Olivia "What?" he asked a little concerned about what his werewolf friend heard.

"My mom just got home from work" Scott said, head down, but still listening to the car parked outside the house.

"Is she okay?" Olivia sat on the bed, hand on Scott's shoulder for support.

"What's she doing?" Stiles asked softly at him.

"Crying" he said and shook his head, sadness all over his face for his mom.

"Scott" Stiles called him but he didn't look his way, so the boy said it anyway "You can't protect everyone" 

"I have to" Scott said with a small voice, head still low and sighed.