·CHAPTER 9 2/2·

Free period after lunch, she received a text from Lydia telling her to meet at the bathroom because she needed someone to talk to. 

"Lydia?" she asked pushing the bathroom door open and finding it empty, but she still entered anyway.

"Over here" she heard her strawberry blonde friend saying from the last stall, the bigger one for disabled people. 

"Oh my God, what happened?" she asked as soon as she entered the stall and saw Lydia's makeup running down her face with her tears, and the girl started to sobb again.

"Jackson-" she sobbed, not even having the strength to speak.

"Honey, what happened?" she asked, drying the girl's tears with her shirt sleeve.

"Jackson broke up with me over a text" she spat out and Olivia frowned.

"That asshole did what?" she almost screamed but controlled herself, seeing the state Lydia was in and screaming wouldn't help, so instead she gave her friend a hug "It's okay sweetheart, he didn't deserve you anyways" she assured her. 

"He said that he is preparing for some big changes and is dropping the dead weight in his life, and that included me" she sobbed.

"Please tell me you jabbed at his ego, because I'll jabb at his face for you" she said.

"I called him co-captain" she whispered laughing through her tears.

"Damn right you did, baby" she said stepping a little away from Lydia and drying the remaining of the girl's tears "Do I have to remind you of who you are? You're Lydia freaking Martin, and you can do so much better than him, he doesn't even know how lucky he was to have you in his life" she said to her best friend.

"What would I do without you?" Lydia smiled at her, finally adjusting her hair and sniffing her tears away. 

She got out of the stall and marched to the mirror, taking her bag of makeup from inside her purse and patting her face back together, like she didn't just cry her eyes out for a boy that didn't deserve her. 

"I'm Lydia freaking Martin" she said, looking at her own reflection in the mirror and smiling.

Olivia smiled at her friend, watching the girl smacking her lips after applying a coat of lipgloss. She had something to do after school, and Jackson Whiteemore was dead to her.

Walking side by side with Stiles to his Jeep, ready to go to his house, the girl wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. She glanced around the parking lot, seeing Jackson getting out of school to walk to his Porsche. Olivia quickened her walking, opening Stiles door and throwing her things at his backseat even before he made it to his own car, and started to look on the ground for something. 

As soon as she saw the crowbar peeking from under Stiles's seat, she pulled at it, and he looked at her confused.

"What's happening? What are you doing?" he asked and saw her getting out of the car again, crowbar in hand and an angry look on her face "Liv, what-" he saw her walking to Jackson that was about to enter his car.

The girl pulled the crowbar high and then on a fast swing, she smashed at Jackson's car window, glass flying inside and out of the vehicle, making him jump scared not understanding what was going on. 

"Olivia!" she heard Stiles say, shocked at her.

"What the hell? Are you insane?" Jackson asked angrily, turning at her but she just pulled him by the throat, pinning him on his car door, a knee in between his groin slightly pressing at it so he wouldn't try anything.