·CHAPTER 2·

The Saturday after Lydia's party, she went to her best friend's house so they could have their typical girls night, except that Lydia also invited Allison, that kept asking her what was wrong with Scott the day before, and she said to her new friend that he got sick and had to go. But she was really upset that Scott haven't contacted her yet to give an explanation himself, and Liv fought the urge to not kill her best friend for being so dumb.

Monday classes passed in a hurry, which she thanked for since she had practice with her dad that day. She hasn't seen Scott or Stiles all day, but they probably were at the after school practice, since Allison said Scott talked to her when she was leaving school with her dad that day.

Making her way through the woods behind her home with her dad in front of her with a bag full of weapons, they stopped after a ten minutes walk deep in the preserve, where no one could hear them practicing with guns or arrows.

"How's school going?" her dad asked while preparing a target in one of the trees, so they could shoot some arrows and bullets.

"It's fine, nothing really exciting. I thought I was going to learn new things this semester, but I guess studying with Lydia it's more efficient, since we learn by ourselves anyways" she replied, setting up her bow and arrow.

"It's there something else going on in your life you would like to share with me?" he asked, looking at her.

She didn't flinch expecting her dad to be watching her reaction, but she was really worried that he knew about Scott's new found supernatural abilities "Not really, no"

Her dad hummed and then was quiet for a few minutes while they prepared their equipment.

"There is something I need to tell you" he said and she looked at her dad, waiting for him to continue "The Argents are helping me with something too" he said and she frowned at him, not really understanding with what they were helping her family with "They have connections that can help me find your mom" he finally said.

She stopped everything she was doing, looking at the ground and blinking a few times. Her dad was waiting for her to say anything, but she was still quiet when she decided to start her training, shooting a few arrows at the targets her dad set up.

Two hours later, when she even trained her hand in hand combat skills, they were picking up their equipment and putting it back on the bag they carried to the woods with them.

"Can they be trusted with this?" she finally asked what she was thinking about the whole time, since her dad told her about her mom "Do you think they can really find her?"

"Yes" her dad said confidently "She is a supernatural, so she can be found by the Argents anywhere she is hiding"

"Do you think they can also put her down if they want to?" she asked, worried looking at him while they made their way back home.

"Chris said he gave strict orders for his mens that are searching to not lay a finger on her, just to find her location" he said "After that, it's up to us"

She nodded her head looking up and seeing her house backyard ahead, making their way out of the woods. It was already night, so she would take a shower and be ahead of her reading in English class. But then, looking at her bathtub, she couldn't resist taking a bubble bath, since she had to think about some things anyways.

Sinking her body down in the tub, just with her head out of the water, she started to think about her mom. A woman she haven't seen since she was eight and flew out of her and her dad's life. She didn't blame her though, and not even her dad. She had to survive after all, being a supernatural creature, married clueless with a hunter from a family of hunters.