·CHAPTER 6 2/2·

"It's her" Stiles said to Scott as soon as the three of them were out of class, walking down the hallway. 

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"It's Allison. Remember what you told us about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her. About protecting her" Stiles gesticulates at him.

"Okay" he confirmed letting his friend know he was keeping up with his theory. 

"So remember the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field" 

"Yeah, I did" 

"That's what brought you back so you could score. And then in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least not like you were trying to kill me. She brings you back" he finished looking at his friend's reaction.

"But it's not always true. Because literally every time I'm kissing her or touching her-" 

"That's not the same" Liv interrupted him rolling her eyes "When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex" 

Scott had a dazzled look on his face, with a little smile "You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?" Stiles said looking at him.

"Sorry" Scott confirmed and the girl giggled.

"That's fine" Stiles dismissed it "Now, when she was holding your hand in class, it was different. I don't think she makes you weak. I think she actually gives you control. It's like she's a kind of anchor…" 

"You mean because I love her" Scott said and then paused. 

Liv stopped after hearing him saying those words.

"Exactly" Stiles said and then noticed his friends stopped walking.

"Did I just say that?" he asked smiling sweetly, and the girl smiled at him.

"You just said that" Stiles confirmed, only making the smile on Scott's face grow.

"That's so sweet" she said to him.

"I love her" he nodded, smiling a little more.

"That's great. Moving on-" Stiles almost rolled his eyes at him.

"No, I do. I really do. I think I'm totally in love with her" 

"And that's beautiful" Stiles confirmed "Before you go off and write a sonnet can we figure this out? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time" 

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott looked at him, snapping out of his realization of being in love state.

"I don't know. Yet" Stiles said frustrated, pacing in front of them, then stops. A look on his face. 

"You're getting an idea, aren't you?" the girl asked, lifting her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah" he confirmed.

"Could this idea get me in trouble?" Scott asked.

"Maybe" he nodded.

"Is this idea going to cause me physical pain?" Scott made a face, probably already knowing the answer.

"Definitely" Stiles confirmed "Come on" he pulled Scott by his shoulders to outside the school, and the girl sighed, following them.

Walking in the school parking lot where a few seniors were sitting and talking behind some large dumpsters, they saw a senior getting out of a truck to join the others by the wall.