·CHAPTER 8·

Olivia's phone buzzed besides her on the bed and she looked up from her laptop to see Stiles's text, saying for her to come down the window. She got up from bed and opened her window just to see Stiles Jeep parked outside her house. She put her head out the window and Stiles waved at her to come there, so she just put some shoes on and started to climb down the tree next to her window pane.

"Are you wearing pajamas?" Scott asked when she stopped by the passenger seat window.

He started to open the door, but she stopped him, pushing the door back.

"What? Aren't you coming with us?" Stiles asked, leaning on the driver seat.

"No, I am not" she said looking at Scott "For once, I want to stay in bed and enjoy one night out of the woods and without you two" 

Scott nodded at her, understanding "Did you really tell your dad about all of this?" he asked her, and she reluctantly nodded.

"I had no choice, I'm sorry" she said "But he said he won't tell the Argents, because you know, you and Allison…" she trailed off looking at his hurt expression just by hearing the girl's name "But also because he isn't a hunter anymore and he doesn't want to get involved in this"

"Yeah, it's fine" he looked ahead of him, not making eye contact.

"Okay, then" she said after a few minutes passed "Have a nice boy's night out" 

"No, please come with us" Stiles pleaded.

"I'm sure you will be more comfortable to talk about Lydia and Allison if I'm not there, Stiles. Besides I would probably give some shit advice anyways" she rolled her eyes at him "So, have a nice boy's night" she stepped away from the Jeep, walking backwards still facing her friends "Please, be careful" she looked at Scott with pleading eyes, he smiled a little and nodded. 

Stiles gave her one last look before turning his motor on and driving away from her. She turned to her house again, and walked to climb the tree to her window, entering the room and taking off her shoes before climbing under the comforter. She wasn't even in the mood anymore to finish watching that movie, so she just decided to go to sleep. Maybe sleeping early would make her feel better about not being with her best friends right now, especially when Scott needed it the most. 

But it's fine. Stiles can deal with it, he is going to make it work.

✾✾

Her dad went to wake her up in the morning, but she was already awake in her bed. She just wasn't in the mood to get up and get ready to go to the place she was certain she would die a few days ago. Five more minutes in and she started to get ready. 

She even put coffee on a thermal cup and went to her car like she used to do on mornings before all this shit show started to happen. Getting out in the school parking lot, she was so glad the police and the media hadn't released the names of the kids involved in the incident at school a few days ago. Thank God for the protection of minors. But it was really weird walking the corridors and hearing people talking about it and not pointing fingers at her, like she somehow expected even though she knew it wasn't possible.

She saw Lydia and Allison leaning by Allison's locker and went there.

"Hey" she said to them, that looked up from what they were talking about and smiled at the girl.

"Hi" Allison replied "How are you feeling?" 

"Fine, I guess" she said, frowning with the girl's concern, because she was the one that just broke up with her boyfriend "How are you feeling?" 

howling → stiles stilinski ⟨1⟩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें