·CHAPTER 2 2/2·

A few hours later when she was making her way out of her house to go to her friends lacrosse game, Allison sent her a message, saying that Scott showed up at her house and her dad ran him over with his car while Scott was running out of the house. She then proceeded to say he was fine, but his dad invited himself to the game too and it was a bit awkward.

Parking at the school lot, she made her way inside the school, her heels clicking into the floor while she was walking to the boys locker room. Opening the door as if the room wasn't filled with half naked boys, she started to look for Scott, finding him sitting on one of the benches already in his lacrosse uniform.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked her.

"Allison said her dad ran you over with his car. Are you okay?" she asked, taking a seat next to him, a few boys still looking their way and frantically trying to get dressed.

"No, I mean, in the boy's locker room" he said looking around the room.

"Making sure my best friend is okay" she furrowed her brows at him, as if it wasn't obvious already.

He sighed looking at the ground, but before he could respond, Stiles turned their corner and smiled a bit at them.

"You gonna try to convince me not to play?" Scott asked him.

"I just hope you know what you're doing" Stiles said, clutching at his bag strap crossed on his chest.

"If I don't play, I lose first line and Allison" Scott said frustrated.

"Allison's not going anywhere" Stiles said getting closer to them, almost screaming at his friend face "And it's one game that you really don't need to play"

"I wanna play!" Scott screamed at him, startling both of his friends "I wanna be on the team. I wanna go out with Allison" he looked with his most puppy eyes at his friend "I want a semi-freaking normal life. Do you get that?" he sighed.

Olivia bit her lip looking at Stiles that went quiet for a moment, then he sat down on the other side of Scott on the bench.

"I get it" he sighed "Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, okay? Or get too angry" he warned him.

"I got it" Scott said, finishing putting his protection garnets on.

"Or stressed" he continued.

"I got it" Scott repeated furrowing his brows at him.

"Don't think about Allison being in the stands. Or that her father's trying to kill you" he continued and Liv could sense Scott already getting stressed beside her "Or that Derek's trying to kill you. Or the girl he killed. Or that you might kill someone. If a hunter doesn't kill you first-" he was interrupted with Liv pushing his leg with her boots so he could stop being unhelpful "I'm sorry. I'll stop" he said noticing the distressed face on his friend "Good luck"

"Everything is gonna be fine, don't worry about it" she said standing up and patting him on the back.

"Thank you. But can you please leave now? It's stinking of arousal here" he said scrunching his nose in her direction.

She just giggled at him and looked at a boy that was leaning in one of the walls, looking at his phone and tilted her head to the side biting her lips.

"I don't need to have a high sense of smell to get that" Stiles said and she looked at him.

"Come here for a minute" she said motioning for him to get up while she walked outside of the locker room, and she turned at him grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him down a bit "If anything is going the wrong way there on the field, text me okay?" she asked looking at his eyes.