·CHAPTER 10·

The night before, Scott told them how Derek had shown up at the locker room with Peter, saying how Peter having killed his sister was a mistake, and that Derek believed him. He also said that Peter did something with him, making him see the visions of what the alpha werewolf felt since the fire until he killed Laura, stealing her powers for him. He also said that Peter was only going after the responsibles for the Hale fire, so he didn't feel any remorse in killing them. 

It was now Saturday and she was waiting for Allison to pick up her and Lydia at Lydia's house, so they could go shopping like they planned. Lydia was giving her an earful about her smashing Jackson's window, but the girl wasn't even listening. She knows Lydia still liked him after all, she might even love that asshole that didn't deserve her. 

Lydia's phone dinged with a text from Allison saying she was outside, so they made their way to the girl's car waiting for them.

Olivia was sitting on the backseat, noticing how Allison was tense about something, but she tried not to show it. 

"Is it okay if we make a stop first? I have an errand I need to take care of" she said and both girls were fine with it. 

She just didn't expect the errand to be in the middle of the Beacon Hills forest. Allison pulled a black bag from the trunk, looking a little heavy, but the girl didn't seem to mind. She made her way to the woods, following the path that was there, and Olivia and Lydia looked at each other, not understanding what errand Allison had to do in the woods, but followed the girl anyway.

Allison was a little ahead of them, Lydia having a little bit of trouble waking in the woods with the heels she was wearing and Olivia starting to shake from how cold the woods was considering she was wearing only a dress that hit her mid thigh with a over the knee boot with a high socks, and a not so heavy coat, since she thought they were going shopping, on a climate controlled building, not the middle of the woods.

"Allison, when you said you need to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods wasn't what I was expecting" Lydia finally spoke after a few silent minutes of walking.

"It won't take long" Allison said, a little ahead of them.

"Can you at least tell us what we're doing?" Olivia asked, concerned about the girl's attitude, since she wasn't usually like that.

She didn't respond, just shifted the heavy bag on her shoulder and continued to follow the pathway.

"You know, the human body only has to drop to 95 degrees to be hypothermic" Lydia said, rubbing her mittens together and then hugging herself to keep warm 

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask you if you're okay with something" Allison suddenly said, changing the topic. 

"I'll say yes to anything if it includes getting out of here" Olivia said.

"Not you. Lydia" Allison laughed.

"Oh" the girl replied.

"Jackson asked me to go to the winter formal with him" she said, and Lydia halted in place, looking at the girl's head for a second before continuing the walk.

"Did he?" she asked, voice not even shaking trying to look like she didn't care.

"Just as friends" Allison said looking back at the girl "But I wanted to see if you were okay with it first" 

Olivia looked between the girls, not understanding why Allison was being passive aggressive with her friend, and narrowed her eyes at her, but if Allison noticed, she didn't show it, just walking again.