·CHAPTER 4·

Olivia was running late. She slept more than her alarm and now she was going to be lucky if she could make it for the first period without a detention. Lucky for her, she made it into her seat just in time to get a scolding look from her teacher while he was passing out some grades tests from last week.

"I don't know!" she heard Scott screaming from two rows away from where she was sitting, probably at Stiles, and the whole class stared at them.

Stiles looked at her and she frowned at him, but he just shook his head as if it was nothing to worry about. The class ended up really fast, since she missed the first ten minutes of it, but with her grades being on top of the class, her teacher decided she wasn't gonna receive a detention.

"Scott's gonna study at Allison's today" Stiles said as soon as she approached her two friends, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.

"As if" she snorted at them.

"I told you" the buzzed hair boy said with a proud smile on his face patting Scott on the back.

"Does she think like that too?" Scott asks surprised and the girl looks at him pensively while looking briefly at her watch.

"If she is with Lydia right now and the topic comes up, yeah, she probably thinks like that" she confirmed for him. 

"What am I supposed to do then? I don't know nothing about nothing" he said desperately.

"Don't worry about it" she waived her fingers at both boys "Just let her decide the rhythm and you go with the flow"

"Huh" Scott said dumbly.

"So" Stiles interrupted looking at her "Movie night at mine?" she nodded at him and waved goodbye to them, while she walked to her next class.

A few classes later, lunch with Lydia and Allison at the library, where no one could hear Lydia teaching the girl how to not be a prude when Scott comes over to her house, everything was fine. Going out of school to her car with a bit of books on her arms, she saw Stiles getting on his Jeep. She would go to his house after she dropped at hers, to greet her dad and tell him she was staying over at Stiles. But before she did that, she heard tires screeching on the pavement and turned to look. Scott was rushing over and Stiles was getting off of his car to see the person on the ground. She noticed the leather jacket and threw her books at her backseat, rushing over to them.

"What happened?" she asked looking at Derek, that didn't look so good.

"He was shot" the teen wolf explained and rushed to Derek's side "Help me put him in your car" he said to Stiles.

"Him? My Jeep? No way" Stiles denied shaking his head, but Liv was already on the other side of Derek, helping the wolf stand.

"Stiles!" she shouted at him and he sighed really unhappy, going to his passenger door and opening, so his two friends could help Derek climb the car.

As soon as Derek slumps down in the seat, he latched onto Scott's arm, not letting him go.

"I need you to find the same kind of bullet. I have to know what they used" .

"How am I supposed to do that?" the teen asked desperately.

"She's an Argent. She's with them" the wolf simply said.

"Why should I help you?" the boy asked angry.

"Because you need me" Derek finally let go of Scott's arm, and before he could slam the door on his side, the girl climbed into his lap, jumping to the backseat.