·CHAPTER 7·

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott screamed panicked.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles said just as panicked, but his sarcasm still was there, while the three of them were still holding the door closed.

"Grab something-" Liv screamed.

"What?" the boy asked.

"Anything!" Scott and Liv said at the same time.

Stiles looked out the doors, seeing something just outside. He licked his lips and was ready to open the door but the girl held his arm, stopping him.

"No" she shook her head at him.

"Yes" he retorted.

"No, Stiles, don't-" Scott tried to say it too, but Stiles took the girl's hand off of him and bolted out the door. 

Both teenagers looked outside to him, seeing him crouching and picking up the bolt cutters from the ground. He looked back at them, just in time to see them screaming and pointing out at something behind him. The alpha was coming from behind his Jeep, right at him, and his heart was beating on his ears when he started to run back to the school doors. When he was inside again, they closed the doors as fast as they could and they fumbled to get both sides of the tool down into the bars, doing a makeshift lock. 

When they looked outside again, it was empty and quiet, just their breathing being heard. They retreat from the doors, walking fast away from there until they're running and sliding into a dark classroom.

"The desk- the desk" Stiles stuttered.

The boys started to move the teacher's desk to the classroom door until they flinched at the loud sound of metal squeaking against tile.

"Stop, stop" the girl said breathing fast.

Both of them stopped, holding still until Stiles decided to talk.

"The door's not going to keep it out" he whispered at them.

"I know" Scott agreed.

"It's your boss" the buzzed hair boy said while the girl was pacing around.

"What?" the werewolf was confused.

"Deaton. The alpha. Your boss" Stiles accused again.

"No-" Scott protested.

"Yes. Murdering, psycho werewolf." 

"It can’t be" Scott was in disbelief, but everything led to this conclusion.

"He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That’s not convenient timing?" Liv nodded agreeing.

"It’s not him" Scott said again.

"He killed Derek" the girl whispered at him.

"Derek’s not dead. He can’t be dead" 

"Blood spurted out of his mouth. That doesn’t exactly qualify as a minor injury. He’s dead. We’re next" Stiles backed her up so Scott could finally see the truth about it all.

"Okay- just- what do we do?" Scott stuttered.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" he suggested.

"A hundred percent agreed" Liv said and Scott nodded.

They turn to the window to get a view of the parking lot, and Scott goes to open it but Liv stops him.