37."The Forbidden Kiss"

Ji Young slowly opens her eyes, narrows them as she gets blinded by the bright sunlight falling on her face.

She turns around in the bed, closing her eyes again, still sleepy.

She feels so warm and comfortable, a smile spreads across her lips. She feels nostalgic to this feeling, as if she haven't felt it in so long.

She was about to fall back to sleep when she realizes, she can feel someone else's heartbeat in her palm.

Opening her eyes, she sees her hand being placed on someone's wide chest. She slowly lifts her eyes to see Chanyeol sleeping peacefully next to her.

Her eyes widen in shock, she realizes that his arms are tightly wrapped around her. That's why she felt nostalgic, because she can easily recognize his morning hugs.

Ji Young looks around, she's inside her bedroom. It is morning, and Chanyeol is here with her.

'What the- what's going on??'
She nervously bites her lower lip, afraid to move and wake him up.

Millions of questions appear inside her head, she desperately tried to remember how they ended up here but her memory is blurry.

She suddenly hears him heave a low sigh.

Ji Young lifts her eyes to his face, her heart freezes at the sight of his captivating features. All her previous thoughts of how to escape his arms disappear and she lets herself melt under his warm touch.

She quietly observes him sleeping, so peacefully. His eyes are closed, dark eyelashes and thick eyebrows. A couple of tiny moles decorate his cheek and nose, she remembers how much she loved to leave soft kisses on these spots. Her eyes move down to stare at his swollen full lips, she recalls waking him up almost every morning by kissing him, and he would respond almost immediately before smiling, half awake. Then he would say good morning in a deep husky voice, and she would feel her legs go weak at the sexy sound.

And of course his shiny dark hair. She always adored to run her fingers in his hair, playing with the loosen curls while they would be sharing secrets or talking about their dreams, when his hair was long enough she would make short braids and he would shyly chuckle when he saw himself in the mirror.

So many beautiful memories in such a short period of time. Ji Young sighs, bringing her hand up to caress his hair, feelings butterflies in her stomach. She can't help but miss their moments together, how special he made her feel, looking at her as if she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, how good he made her feel when he called her pretty every morning and sexy very night, how he always held her hand in public every time he had the chance without risking to be seen by fans or paparazzi, and how loved she felt every single time their eyes met, looking at her with adoration and passion. He gave her his all, she held back. She still believes that she never deserved him.

A sad expression appears on her pretty face, her fingers still softly caressing his messy hair as he is deep in sleep.
'If only I was free to love. I would give you my everything'

Her hand moves down to rest on his chest, she likes to watch how it moves up and down as he breathes in a slow rhythm. He still feels muscular under the thin fabric of his shirt, Ji Young guesses he never stopped working out, she mentally curses herself as inappropriate thoughts cross her mind. He really was the best lover.

It feels like ages past until Chanyeol wakes from his long sleep.

He groans, feeling his body stiff from sleeping in such a small bed.

"Good morning"

He looks next to him to see Ji Young smiling. At first he gets confused by how calm she seems, he would expect her to freak out when she would wake up and see him sleeping next to her but on the contrary, she seems happy.