1."The Truth Untold"

6th of January

Chanyeol is breathing fast, running as fast as he can.

The cold winter air is slapping his cheeks and the light falling snow blocking his vision doesn't seem to stop him.

His coat is airing, unbuttoned, he's wearing only a light t-shirt underneath it. But the cold can't reach him. His blood is boiling, adrenalin rush.

He pushes himself to the limit, he needs to get there before it's too late, he has to.

'I'm coming. I'm coming wait for me!'

It's a winter morning in Seoul; the roads are busy and crowded, it is a white day. It has been snowing lightly since last night and the weather is freezing.

He constantly apologizes to strangers as he keeps bumping into random passengers while he rushes down the slippery pavement. He ignores their puzzled looks and stares, he doesn't care about being recognized by any fans. All that matters right now is to get there on time.

As he keeps running, he recalls this morning's events.

Baekhyun gulps dryly. He feels unsure of whether he's doing the right thing or not.

"Baek, I asked you something..." Chanyeol stands up from his bed and walks towards Baekhyun who's standing under the bedroom's doorframe. His jaw clenches, his fists ball as he tries to remain calm "Do you know something that I don't?"

Baekhyun is standing frozen, arms crossed on his sculpted chest and dark eyes meeting the floor. He keeps listening to his own thoughts
'I promised to Ji Young not to say anything until the day comes... The day has come and he deserves to know'

The loud horn snaps Chanyeol out of his thoughts and he quickly moves away from the moving car "Hey watch where you're going you jerk!" The mad driver screams at him but he ignores his shouting and crosses the street, never stopping the run.

Baekhyun takes a step forward. He knows. He knows that the girl they both have feelings for is leaving their lives forever.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol raises his voice, doesn't care about getting heard by the other members that are at the dorm. He has run out of patience and he's certain that Baekhyun is keeping something from him.

"Ji Young. She's..." He finally speaks, never making eye contact with the taller guy.

Chanyeol pants heavily. He feels the cold sweat on his forehead, his dark hair are being blown behind as he desperately runs to the love of his life.

"What, what about her?" Chanyeol asks worried, he grabs Baekhyun's shoulders "Speak for fucks shake!"

"She's leaving!" Baekhyun screams and pushes Chanyeol off him.

They stay silent, frozen. Baekhyun's glassy eyes finally meet Chanyeol's "She leaving" he repeats, almost whispers. His voice is trembling and his breath is slowing down.

He finally reaches his destination. The management company that she works at.

He rushes inside and the guards let him pass since they know him. They are aware that his assistant is working there.

He runs to the elevator but many workers are already waiting for it to arrive.

"Oh! Park Chanyeol how come-" a worker was about to greet him but Chanyeol is already running up the stairs.