68."Father"

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Chanyeol asks for the third time, the thumb of his hand that's holding hers gently rubbing against her soft skin.

Ji Young smiles, shaking her head "I told you it's fine! Plus, you can't just walk in there, you will draw attention"

"But..."

"I'll be fine" she softly says, holding his hand with both of hers "You said you need evidence right?"

Chanyeol sighs. He doesn't voice out his thoughts, he honestly doesn't think this is going to work.

But still, he will follow her plan and trust her.

"If anything, anything happens call me and I'll be right there"

"Alright alright" Ji Young chuckles, thinking he looks kinda cute when he's serious "I will. Now go your driver is waiting"

He stays still for a few seconds, looking in her eyes. He just wants to make sure that she's okay with it.

Just then she gives him a light push, nodding to the door of their apartment and he finally steps away. Before he turns around though he leaves a quick peck on her lips and caresses her head "I love you"

"I love you too, now go!" Ji Young laughs and pushes him away. He finally smiles and waves at her before walking out the door.

As soon as he's gone, she crosses her arms and starts walking in small circles. She acted strong and confident for him to see but she herself doubts the possibilities of her plan to work.

Eventually she forces herself to get ready and get in her car. She has to do it, mostly because she can't let Chanyeol down.

The drive to the prison was long. It's a rainy weekday, the sky is grey and moody. She feels comfort that someone understands exactly how she feels.

Once outside the building she leaves the car in a hurry, covering her head with her hands not to get wet.

Fortunately the officer at the front desk is the guy that's always nice to her, maybe too nice. Ji Young visits this place on Christmas and on his birthday every year, but there are also times that her boss will have her deliver packages to prisoners he has connections with. That equals hard efforts of using her female charm and natural charisma to get the job done since it's not always legal content.

But when this particular young officer is on duty, she feels lucky because she gets the job done ten times easier and faster. She knows he is interested in her and she's using it to her advantage.

"Oh! Kim Ji Young!" He literally jumps off the chair and drops the files he was going through as soon as he looks at the lady that just walked through the front door.

Ji Young puts the usual act on and smiles brightly, waving her hand "Beom Seok!"

"How have you been?" She asks as soon as she arrives to the front desk. The man looks at his feet, scratching the back of his neck with a hand "I um- I mean I am d-doing- I've been well!"

"Ah I'm glad to hear!" She smiles, bringing her hands together in an innocent pose. She is trying so hard not to laugh at the sight of his red ears.

The officer clears his throat and seems to hesitate but eventually looks her in the eye "W-what brings you here today? Another package?"

"No no actually today I'm visiting someone"

"T-today? But you know how things work here on week days-"

"Oh I know!" Ji Young cuts him off, pouting her pink lips and playing with her hair "But well, I was hoping maybe you could do an exception for me?"