2."Two Broken Hearts"

Baekhyun has never felt more messed up in his whole life.

He's been sitting alone in his bedroom for a couple of hours, impatiently waiting for Chanyeol's arrival.

After Chanyeol left the dorm in such a rush, Suho was frustrated. The leader was disappointed with his aggressive attitude and also confused, of course it wasn't the first time that some members got into a fight but this time he had no idea what the reason was. Same goes for Sehun and Kai, who were there to witness the fight.
From what he saw and what he heard, he can only assume that it's something about Kim Ji Young.

Baekhyun was asked so many questions but he wasn't in the right mind to answer any of them. He was emotionally torn and dizzy after Chanyeol's punch, the taller is much stronger than him.

It didn't take long for Suho to realize that and he immediately stopped questioning him. He helped Baekhyun take care of his wound, telling Sehun and Kai not to talk about what had happened to the rest of the members, in order to avoid any further damage to the group.

He was also afraid of letting their manager know about this since he never really liked Ji Young. But it would be impossible to hide it once he saw Baekhyun's bruised cheekbone.

After a while things finally quieted down and the dorm was peaceful once again.

Baekhyun had asked Suho to leave him alone and promised to explain everything later since he wanted to rest for a bit.

Suho simply agreed and left, not fooled by Baekhyun's forced smile.

Right now Baekhyun's sitting on the edge of the bed, resting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands, his foot tapping nervously on the floor. The pain of his wound hurts but can be ignored for now.

He keeps checking his phone for any messages from either Ji Young or Chanyeol even though he knows that there's no way the two of them would message him at the moment.

The whole time he's been trying to think of how he should react once he saw Chanyeol. He knows how stubborn and arrogant he can be, he probably won't even want to talk to him.

He sighs.

He feels bad for the other members that were there to witness their heated fight, he regrets saying his last words since he knew he'd be crossing the line.

"She gave you a million signs but you ignored them all..."

"You did this to yourself"

He sighs again. Drops his head in his hands. 'Did I make the wrong decision by letting him know?'

He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts by loud voices and the dorm's door getting slammed shut.

He stands up once he hears heavy steps towards the closed door but didn't get to react when Chanyeol brusts inside the bedroom, followed by Suho.

Chanyeol manages to escape Suho's tight grab on his arm and moves closer to Baekhyun "I just want to talk" He groans, glaring at him.

Suho crosses his arms "Go ahead then"

"In private" he scoffs and Suho shakes his head in response "There's no way I'm letting this happen twice"

Chanyeol lets out a deep sigh, his cheeks are red and his breath is heavy after running for so long "Hyung just...please leave us alone for a while, I promise I won't touch him" he turns to Baekhyun and notices the purple bruise on his face, feeling a slight feeling of regret for doing this to his once best friend.

Seconds later Suho lets out a heavy sigh, his lips get pressed into a thin line as he steps back and closes the door behind him.

Chanyeol breathes out, closes his eyes as he tries to get hold of himself. He can't risk loosing the leader's trust by causing an other fight.

Baekhyun lowers his eyes, biting the inside of his cheeks as he patiently waits for him to talk first.

The taller eventually looks at him, he straightens up "Just to be clear, I'm not here to apologize or something"

Baekhyun's eyes lift to him and Chanyeol lowers his voice "I still think you're a shitty friend, Byun" anger and disapproval can be easily spot in his face and tone.

Baekhyun looks away from him again, he crosses his arms and pulls his guard up "Then what is it?"

"I'm just letting you know that she's already gone, I know you care about her" Chanyeol keeps his gaze on him, his fists balling but he's voice remains calm "I was too late"
'Because you didn't tell me sooner'

Baekhyun stays quiet as the two make eye contact. He carefully listens to the sound of his own heart cracking up.

Chanyeol lets his head fall down, he just now realizes it after hearing his own words. He feels pain in his chest, a part of him is gone with her.

She was his first and last love.
He believes that it'll be impossible for him to ever love again after her.

He shakes his head, coming to his sense "I'm going to ask this one last time"

Baekhyun gazes him and Chanyeol searches his eyes for the truth "Do you know where she went?"

"I said I don't" Baekhyun almost whispers, he winces as the pain of his wound becomes stronger.

Chanyeol stares deeply into his eyes "fair enough" he lets his arms fall on the sides of his towering body and makes a few steps away "I'll leave now since there's nothing else to talk about"

He turns around and walks to the door.

His hand grabs the door knob and he was going to leave when Baekhyun speaks "Chanyeol"

He turns around.

Baekhyun hesitates, he gulps down the growing lump in his throat "I'm sorry"

He doesn't know why but he feels like he has to apologize to him, maybe for hiding Ji Young's secret all this time, or even maybe for liking her in first place.

Chanyeol glares at him, he feels the urge to also apologize for his immature attitude.

"Whatever Byun" these were his last words before he walks out of the room, leaving Baekhyun behind.

~~
Intense. Things aren't going so well for the two best friends.

-Where did Ji Young go? And why did she leave?

Do you think you know the answer?
Let me know in the comments!

Make sure to follow me to be updated when I post stuff related to this story!

Please vote^^

Until next time,
~Kate