32."Just One Kiss"

Chanyeol unlocks the door and they both enter the small soundproof room. His favourite place.

While waiting for him to get the folder, Ji Young stands still at the spot, looking around her. So many kinds of instruments and the latest musical technology, this studio has the best equipment for a passionate artist. She hides her smile by bringing her hand on her face, the beautiful scent of Chanyeol's aroma is so welcoming to her.

Her eyes then fall on the piano in front of her. While Chanyeol is looking for the folder inside some drawers, Ji Young walks closer to the piano. She softly brushes her fingers on the tiles, without pressing them.

She recalls the first and last time Chanyeol brought her here. She played a song for him and she was again injured. She had a broken arm.
'I guess Chanyeol is right. I am clumsy'

"Chanyeol?"

"Hm?" He immediately turns around, looking at her feet with worry "What is it? Is your ankle tired?"

"Ani" Ji Young giggles, her smiley eyes fall directly on his "It's not that. I wanted to ask...can I...?"

Chanyeol opens his mouth to ask her what she means but he quickly realizes that she's referring to the piano. A warm expression appears on his face and he hurries to help her sit on one of the comfortable chairs "Of course go ahead!"

"I'll just play a little, if it's okay" Ji Young shyly smiles, earning a positive nod from him.

He continues to look for the folder while she presses a few tiles, trying to remember the notes of a particular song.

But it has been too long since she last played and she struggles to remember the melody correctly.

She realizes that a pair of eyes is stuck on her and lifts her head.

Chanyeol is smirking, keeping his arms behind his back "Yeah this doesn't sound that good"

"Ya!" Ji Young glares at the taller "I haven't played in so long"

Chanyeol laughs at her and she shoots him a mad glare before turning to the piano again, trying once again to play that one song.

With a smile on his face, he walks to her, hiding the blue folder behind him.

He makes a move to tap her shoulder but at that moment he stops. He thinks of an idea to steal some more time with his love.

He quickly hides the folder again and takes a seat beside her, making her stop and look at him.

His dimples deepen as he gives her a pearly smile "Perhaps this will help"

He plays a melody familiar to her.

Ji Young's eyes widen is surprise "That's 'Star Lovers' !"

Chanyeol gives her a nod and stops playing. He made sure to only play a part of the song "Your turn my lady" He makes a dramatic bow and gesture with his one hand behind his back, acting like a gentle prince, Ji Young bursts into laughter before placing her slim fingers on the tiles.

She immediately plays the same melody that he just did, once again Chanyeol can't help but think that she has a hidden passion about music. Not anyone could just catch a melody they just heard so fast.

She plays a bit further than his part and suddenly stops. Now she's also in a playful mood "Your turn mister" she copies his dramatic act.

Chanyeol laughs joyfully, loving how playful she can actually be if she loosens up. He accepts her challenge and continues from where she had stopped.