34."Happy Birthday"

"Ji Young-ssi~" Baekhyun cutely calls her name, the girl on the phone laughs at his cuteness.

"Ji Young-ssi jebal~" he keeps acting cute, he knows very well that she always falls for this "Baek...I don't know"

Baekhyun rolls in his bed, laying on his back and facing the ceiling "C'mon! It's my birthday and I want you to come!"

"I-I'm not sure"

"C'mon I really want you to come! Please please please!"

"Hahaha you're so cute sometimes"

Baekhyun doesn't respond. Instead, he impatiently waits for her final answer.

He hears her sigh
"Fine. I'll be there"

"Yes!" Baekhyun raises his fists in the air, a huge smile appearing on his face. Ji Young once again laughs.

He then moves the phone to his ear again "Tonight. At 9. Here at the dorm okay?"

"I'll be waiting" he quickly adds, feeling butterflies in his stomach as he says the last words.
'I'm crazy'

"Okay. I'll see you then, birthday boy"

He chuckles, feeling so excited for today. A few moments later they end the call and he gets up to start his day as usual..

After taking a short shower and putting on clothes, he heads to the kitchen, positive that everyone else is in there already.

He can already smell something delicious as he arrives, he remembers that D.O. promised him pancakes in the morning the previous night.

As soon as he enters the room, everyone greet him with loud birthday wishes and happy smiles.

Chanyeol stands up from his seat to hug him tightly "Happy birthday small man!"

"Ya" Baekhyun laughs at his comment and Chanyeol leads him to the free seat next to his.

The others are already having breakfast, D.O. is the only one missing from the table now, he's a bit further, cooking something that smells amazing as every other meal he has cooked for his members.

Chen, who's also sitting beside Baekhyun, wraps his arms around his neck and pulls him closer, ruffling his messy hair with his free hand "Happy birthday Baek haha"

"Ah stop that" Baekhyun chuckles, escaping his hold and playfully hitting his shoulder "I'm not a kid"

"But you always act like one" Suho comments, making everyone in the room to laugh, including Baekhyun. He can't deny that.

"So, is it still on for tonight?" Xiumin asks, Kai sitting next to him points his fork at the birthday boy, his mouth full "It better be! I cancelled my night out with Taemin for this!"

Baekhyun nods "Yes it's still on. It will be just us and some of my old friends from home"

"Great!" Chanyeol says before taking a huge bite from his breakfast. Sehun sitting opposite them next to Lay gives him a disgusted look "Ya eat like a human being for once!"

"It's so good I can't help it" Chanyeol keeps wolfing down his pancakes just like Kai, making Sehun roll his eyes away in annoyance.

"Here" D.O. suddenly appears, leaving a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of Baekhyun "As promised"

"Woah Kyungsoo-ah!" Baekhyun claps his hands, excited. He has been dieting lately, as well as some other members so everyone was looking forward to D.O.'s delicious pancakes.