31."My Songs"

The chill song on the radio and the aesthetic design of the small cafe create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.

The two of them are sitting at the furthest table, away from the customers' eyes, behind a wall of green leaves that gives this part of the cafe some privacy.

Not many customers are there anyways. Only a couple and a group of male and female friends who continuously laugh together, taking videos of each other and talking about what sounds to be their current university days.

Chanyeol thanks the waitress and pays for their drinks. He turns to Ji Young but realizes that the waitress is still standing beside him.

He lifts his eyes to her and smiles, she seems nervous. He already knows what this is about.

With a simple nod and no words, he gestures for her to give him her small notebook and pen.

The girl successfully manages to hold her screams, looking extremely happy.

"Name?" Chanyeol asks in a deep low voice while signing.

The girl nervously says her name, covering her cheeks with her hands, super shy.

Chanyeol finishes the autograph and gives it to her together with the pen. He gives his fan a thankful smile, looking at her with loving eyes.

Being in public, he avoids talking loudly since people might recognize his voice and then he would be in trouble.

The cute waitress bows at them and quickly runs away.

Ji Young chuckles "She's so cute"

"I know right?" Chanyeol also laughs lowly, turning around in his seat to face her.

He leans his back to the chair and grabs his cold coffee, taking a big sip.

Ji Young does the same, taking a sip of the fresh strawberry juice that he ordered for her "You didn't have to pay for mine though"

"I didn't ask for your opinion" Chanyeol simply answers, smirking at the sight of her glaring him "hahaha calm down jagiya"

"Don't call me like that" Ji Young scoffs. She leans behind and crosses her arms on her stomach "Now let's talk about Han Byeol. How is he doing lately?"

Chanyeol takes an other sip "He's improving. At first he was shy around the staff but he slowly becomes more and more sociable"

"Also, I noticed that he's really good at answering questions. At every interview that I accompanied him, he was surprisingly fast to answer, and the answers were decent as well"

"What about the meeting with the beauty company?" Ji Young asks curiously. She regrets being unable to witness Han Byeol's activities of the past two weeks but due to her accident, she couldn't do so.

Chanyeol gives her a reassuring smile "Don't worry about that. I'm pretty sure they liked him and they will contact you soon to set a new appointment for the contract"

"Really? Ah this is great!" Ji Young smiles widely, placing her hands on her heart "If he becomes the face of this beauty brand he will reach an even bigger audience"

"I'm sure he will succeed" Chanyeol smiles, he strangely enough feels proud of that kid "He has a long way ahead but he's promising"

"Yeah! I also believe that. He has so much to show" Ji Young seems so happy to talk about him that Chanyeol feels slightly jealous.

He clears his throat "But, I have one question"

"What is it?"

"Isn't Han Byeol allowed to choose what genre he sings?"