12."Illusions?"

Two months later

"Sehun-ah, ready?" Chanyeol turns around and checks himself in the mirror once more.

"Uh. Kaja" Sehun finishes putting his stage outfit on and they leave the make-up room together.

They walk through the hallways, busy staff members run up and down to get every group ready for the next stage of 'Music Core' tv show.

EXO just made their comeback and right now they and a few other groups and artists are going to head on stage for the announcement of the winner of this week.

The two members spot the rest of the group through the crowded hallway, they head to their direction while greeting other artists. Both girl and boy groups as well as solo artists are gathered up, waiting for the second half of the show to start.

"Oppa Annyeong!" Chanyeol suddenly hears a familiar female voice behind him and turns around "Oh! Chaeyoung-ie!"

Rosé gives the taller guy a friendly hug and he gladly response, she flashes him a sweet smile as she moves away, fixing her styled hair "How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while"

"Pretty well, you know, busy as always" Chanyeol smiles at the young artist "Oh! Congrats on your latest comeback!" He gestures towards the rest members of BLACKPINK, raising his voice to be heard since the place is extremely noisy.

"Komawoyo!" Rosé makes a small bow and she looks up to him with bright eyes, placing some of her blonde hair behind her ear "You too! I've listen to the song and I'm obsessed"

Chanyeol chuckles at her cuteness "komawo" he and Rosé have known each other for a while now since they have collaborated and released a couple of songs in the past year, all of them became No1 hits and they both received amazing reviews from the music industry.

"Chanyeol-ah!" Even though everyone is talking loudly and the place is noisy, they both can clearly hear Baekhyun calling Chanyeol's name from the distance.

Rosé giggles, she gestures towards his group's direction "Looks like they need you. You should go"

"We'll keep in touch okay? I'll probably contact you to set up a meeting to discuss about that new song we were talking about" Chanyeol keeps smiling to her before he makes a few steps away and Rosé nods and waves her hand "I'll be waiting! Good luck for today!"

"You too!" He waves at her before turning around and rushing to his members.

Baekhyun gives him a naughty smile and Chanyeol chuckles "What's wrong with your face?"

The shorter shrugs his shoulders, smirking "I don't know, is something going on with that pretty lady?"

"Mwo? Ani-ah" Chanyeol laughs and hits him on the shoulder "Chaeyoung is just a friend" he laughs again watching Baekhyun's naughty smile "Jinja!"

"EVERYONE! WE'RE GOING OUT IN 3'"

"Guys, today's performance was great" Suho quickly gathers every member around and reaches out his hand facing down "Even if we don't win right now, let's go out there and show our fans some gratitude!"

Everyone agrees and they all place their hands on his in the center of the circle that they've formed "We are-" Suho starts

"ONE!"

"EXO-"

"SARANGHAJA"

They raise their hands in the air and cheer before getting called on stage.

[...]

"...EXO!"

The crowd screams in joy at the announcement and confetti fall from the ceiling, falling down on stage and EXO's latest song starts playing.

Suho kindly receives the award and flowers from the MC and he then places the mic to his lips "Thank you everyone for this helping us get 1st place! We love you EXOL!"

"Saranghae EXOL!" Chanyeol jumps in front of him and screams to the mic making their fans go crazy and they all thank them and bow before going off stage.

At the backstage, artists and groups congratulate them on their win and they gratefully thank them while making their way to the make-up room.

Chanyeol was thanking Jungkook and BTS for their congratulating words when he notices something --or someone-- in the crowd.

He raises his head to see clearer, his smile instantly disappears.

He freezes.

Suddenly the world around him stops moving.

His blood turns cold and his mind goes numb.

It's her. Kim Ji Young.

He narrows his eyes to see clearer, to make sure that his eyes are not playing tricks on him again.

It's obvious. She's right there, right in front his eyes.

Chanyeol stumbles, feeling dizzy and he suddenly realizes that someone is holding his shoulder.

He shakes his head and pulls himself together "Hyung!" Jungkook's worried voice becomes clearer "Hyung! Cwenchana?"

"U-uh" Chanyeol nods at him and fakes a smile, he gently pushes Jungkook's hand off his arm "Cwenchana"

"Are you sure Hyung? You look a little pale" Junkook insists but Chanyeol shakes his hands and moves away, smiling "I really am okay don't worry. I'll see you around!"

He then looks around, searching for her but she's nowhere to be found.

"Ji Young! Kim Ji Young!" He starts calling her name, looking around the crowded place.

But she's gone.

He stops looking and supports his weight on the wall, grabbing his head with his hands "It was her... I saw her I definitely saw her..."

"Chanyeol-ah!"

Chanyeol looks up to see Baekhyun and Suho rushing at him "Chanyeol-ah, you're here" Suho sighs in relief, he seems worried "Jungkook alerted us about you, he said you didn't look okay"

"No Hyung, I'm fine, really I am okay I just got a little dizzy that's all" Chanyeol quickly explains and Suho helps him stand on his feet "I'm glad to hear that. Kaja"

"Kim Junmyeon!" Suho turns around to see the host of the show calling him.

He turns to Baekhyun "Take him to the make-up room and ask the staff for some water. I'll be right there" he then walks away and Baekhyun helps Chanyeol walk by wrapping the taller's arm around his shoulders "Chanyeol-ie kaja"

"Baek" Chanyeol stops walking and looks around, feeling a headache piercing his mind "She was here"

"Ji Young-ssi?" Baekhyun asks in shock and Chanyeol nods "I saw her. I'm sure I saw her just a few minutes ago"

Baekhyun looks around, still helping Chanyeol stand "Where did she go?"

"I don't know" Chanyeol winces in pain, his head killing him "But I saw her. It was her Baekhyun"

"Okay okay let's go now, you should sit down" Baekhyun leads him to the dressing room, his eyes moving around for any chance of seeing her.

~~
(!!!)
What was that? Did Chanyeol really just see Ji Young?

Guess we'll find out more in the following chapters..

Thank you for your support! Don't forget to vote and comment^^
Oh! And follow me too if you want!

~Yours truly
Kate