LOVE SPELL. S3. P36

36*

Shehnaaz was blowing air to dry the mehendi on her hands  and keenly watching  the facial expressions of Sidharth who was having some discussion with Sam sitting on a couch of the drawing room.  The babies were sitting between them. 
Shehnaaz came to them after some minutes and said _' Sam , I need your help. '
_' Main kya kar sakta hu aapke liye,Bhabiji !' Sam said and himself burst in laughter on his own joke.
_' Stop laughing , mujhe Sangeet main perfom karna hain but I have no partner. '
The Sangeet ceremony of Netra was going to be a grand event as Agnish's family too was joining them . Both the families would celebrate together and that's what the Sangeet was so hyped for. 

_' Kiyun, Sidharth Bhai hain na?  If you need a choreographer then I can help. ' Sam replied with a naive smile .

Sidharth at once eagerly looked at her expecting some positive response but she replied _' He has refused to dance , usko nehi ataa dance karna. '
_' What bro?  How could you even do that?  You refused to dance with her ?  HER! ' Sam said in the ultimate sad and pitiful voice.

Sidharth was trapped in a dilemma.  He had changed his mind and now wanted to perform with her but she's not even asking for once,  moreover she's approaching someone else in front of him to be her partner for tonight. 

Sam noticed their faces for a few seconds then said _' Sana,  we'd look fabulous together!  Chal, we're getting late.  Rishi bhaiya and Tina Bhabi are rehearsing in their room. ' Sam got up from the seat being excited, because he too wanted to participate but had nobody to accompany him.  He looked super delighted to have Shehnaaz as his mate. 
_' Aww!  Thanks thanks!  Let's go, I've sorted some Katrina kaif songs.... Mainly upbeat party music!  Medley banake perform karenge! Sidharth,  please take care of my babies. We will be in the room so you can join us too. You can learn dancing watching us as well ! Hain na baby ?  Sam chal!  ' Saying he pulled Sam's arm and they ran towards the room at the end of the corridor. 

Sidharth sat there for some fifteen minutes, then carried the babies and walked towards the room.  The door was opened and inside Shehnaaz was trying to imitate a certain dance step taught by Sam while the music 'Bang Bang ' was being played in a speaker.  Sidharth lied on the bed and kept watching their rehearsals.  Though he was terribly irritated but he had to admit, Sam was a  fantastic dancer and choreographer too . 

Sidharth didn't even expect Shehnaaz could dance so well, she was perfectly executing every dance postures that Sam was teaching her.  After that song, Sam suggested a romantic number named ' Chaashni' . Sidharth was listening to this song for the first time and he loved it instantly. 

With the Chashni song  , suddenly Sam  went all romantic with Shehnaaz .  He was rocking her body holding her waist by a hand and  his another hand was locked in her palm.  After the ballroom dance , he was slowly turning her around himself  holding her hand and slightly pulling her on him,  he almost gave a hug.  They were looking just like a Bollywood couple dancing with a love song in rain. 

Sidharth for some seconds forgot Sam was romancing with his girl  that too in front of him.  He was lost in the sight of them dancing  in a perfect  sync.  They were absolutely beautiful together. Sidharth just tried to imagine himself in Sam's position . He saw he was matching steps with Shehnaaz  in the Chashni song. 
His imagination ended as the Chashni song ended and there came the final song ' Kala Chashma ' . Sam and Shehnaaz  were discussing about  which portions of those songs  they will  use in the medley . Using the whole songs would make the performance unnecessarily lengthy
The ' Kala Chashma 'song sounded  very cool to Sidharth . He was sure, that song too must have to be from a Katrina kaif movie .

Sam simply rocked in this last song.  Sidharth was already losing to himself , his confidence was at the bottom .  Now he felt like  completely lost it.  There was no hope left for him . He breathed a sigh in frustration. 
Their rehearsals had come to its end Shehnaaz asked Sam to decide perfect  costumes for himself. 
_' First you show what you are wearing!  I'll match to you . Is that okay? ' Sam answered.
Shehnaaz opened the cupboard and brought out a vermilion red extremely gorgeous Georgette Chiffon  Saree. Sam made a ' whaaa' sound  being awestruck .
Sidharth felt a bad heartburn and left the room.