LOVE SPELL. S3. P4

4*
( in the shopping mall )
Sidharth asked _' Are you feeling OK? ' when she was struggling to go near the billing counter of the overcrowded store. Shehnaaz smiled awkwardly. Sidharth took her shopping cart and said _' wait for me outside.'
Shehnaaz came out in a moment, she was feeling suffocated inside. She was trying to see Sidharth from there but he was somewhere in crowd. She had been standing since very long, she thought. That's why her ankles were aching. She again tried to see him. Then moved towards the nearby cake kiosk because a tantalizing aroma of freshly prepared cookies intrigued her sweet cravings.

_' Tu kiyun maafi mang rha hain? Don't feel guilty for someone's act when you are innocent.' Sidharth could hear her saying this while he was just behind her and that guy could see him. They were standing near a bakery kiosk with some cookies in hand . He murmured _' Mar geye. Sidharth Sir. '
Shehnaaz looked behind and seeing Sidharth there she tried to ease the situation with a smile.
_' Ye Vinit hain. My classmate. We haven't met since so long ......I thought jab tak tum nehi aate let's talk a while .Tum kab aye ? Abhi abhi na? '

Sidharth could easily identify him but he avoided creating a mess. So he said _' Baat ho jaye to aa jana. I'll be there.' he showed her the entrance of the Chili's American Grill and Bar . Shehnaaz looked at Vinit and said _' see you later' then hurriedly walked behind him. Sidharth didnot look back and entered into the restaurant shop.

_' Tum pata nehi kab achche mood main rehete ho, kab mood kharab ho jata hai. ' she said sitting opposite to him in a beautiful cubicle. She looked tensed because Sidharth was fuming angrily.
_' Tum kisse baat kar rhi thi? He's the fucking cousin of that bloody scoundrel. Mujhe gussa nehi ayega? And what crap you said to him, maafi mat mang and all that.' his voice sounds like a growling.

Shehnaaz being very intimidated by his temper said _' I'm sorry. I'll never do that again. Dekho uss din ke baad hum nehi mile. Hospital se Lautke main university nehi geyi . Fir exam ke liye study leave.'
_' Why are you telling this to me?' he looked furious.
_' Please don't be so angry. Mujhe dar lagta hain. Vinit was apologizing for no reason. So I said, don't say sorry. Tum mujhse naraz kiyun ho geye ?'
_' Listen . Do whatever you want to! Mujhe explain karne ki koi zarurat nehi. I'm the least bothered about your worthless explanations. Samjh main aya! ' He was so angry with her that he didn't look at her face. Tears were rolling down her red cheeks.
He murmured _' Sahi hain bhai. Epitome of forgiveness and generosity huhh. '
Sidharth could not bring down his rage. He was burning from inside as he remembered Vishal's face again and again. He didn't ask Shehnaaz if she wanted to eat something. He called the waiter and ordered only a glass of chilled beer. Shehnaaz was hurt by his behavior. She said she won't eat anything. Sidharth didn't even ask her for once.
He was drinking his beer and ordered for another glass.  He didn't pay the slightest attention to her.   Shehnaaz came out of the cubicle and said _' I feel suffocated. I can't stay in here . Give me the keys . I'll be in the car. '
Sidharth hesitated a bit. He didn't want to leave her alone but since he was angry he had to put his concerns aside . Shehnaaz took the keys form the table and went out.

Sidharth was sitting alone and a little worried for her. Suddenly his phone started ringing. _'Shefali ?' he murmured.' Why's she calling me? ' but he received the call.
_' Hello Sir, mujhe abhi abhi pata chala hain, do din pehle Vishal has been out of the jail. There was no evidence against him. Like attempt to murder or anything. I don't know how's this possible but it happened. Sir please aap kheyal rakhna Sana ka.'
_' Thanks Shefali. Thanks a lot. I'll take care of her .'

* * *

Sidharth was shocked to see she was not in the car. The car was locked and she was nowhere around. Sidharth called her and it was unanswered. Sidharth felt very nervous and scared. She never acts so irresponsible . He checked the inbox messages and there he found her message _' Don't wait for me. You key is under the windscreen wiper . I'll reach home a while later. I remembered something , I need some time. '
He squeezed his forehead and clenched his jaws in desperation. _' Shehnaaz ! I can't take this! '
Sidharth was standing beside the car waiting for her. He expected she will come out very soon or after a little while. But almost half an hour passed , she didn't show up. He felt terribly worried. In the meantime more than ten calls were not yet received. _' How can I know you are safe! Anyone can send a text message from your phone! Baby why are you doing this? ' he murmured.
An extremely tensed Sidharth decided to call his mother but he had to use a trick. He could not ask directly if she's already reached home. So he asked _' mom , Shehnaaz gave you a bottle of perfume right? '
_' I can't remember Sid. Ask her na. Mujhe yaad nehi shayad di hogi. Usko bhi yaad nehi kya? '
_' Yeah mom. She can't remember. OK mom rakhta hun. '

It was evident that she was not in the house.
_' To hell with your stupidity Shehnaaz. I won't spare you for this! ' He clenched his jaws so hard that it hurt his face. He randomly thought the possible places where she could go and suddenly he remembered about her auntie's house. He immediately called Shefali. She was a bit late to receive the call .
_' Shefali! I can't find her. Shehnaaz kahaan hain kuch samjh main nehi aa rha. Main kya karun? '
_' Sir , wo yahaan ayi hain abhi abhi ek cake leke. Tomorrow is my birthday so it's kinda pre B-Day celebration. Sir can you please join us? I was about to call you. '
Sidharth disconnected the call. He never felt so relieved in his life. His throbbing nerves were suddenly frozen .

// don't forget to hit like guys. Your support means a lot. Leave a comment if you liked the update. //