LOVE SPELL. S3. P9

9*
Shehnaaz really wanted to spend the beautiful rainy day with Sidharth.  She's grown a permanent love for rain because it was rain that brought them close to each other . And it was a viral fever that intensified their love.  But she deleted the idea of showering in rain because Sidharth's order has always been the ultimate for her.  And her catching cold would not be good for her babies, she thought.

She tried to find happiness being with herself in her room but deep inside a weird sadness was spreading in her mind.  Sidharth completely ignored her wish.  She never demanded anything big or anything grand to him. Never asked him to do anything , that could make her feel special.  She only wanted him to stay with her  . He barely paid any attention to her because his work is his biggest priority .
_' Ekdin university nehi jaane se kya ho jata?  Itni karti hu na tumhara, isliye tumhe kadar nehi hain .  Mujhe khush rakhna apni responsibility nehi samjhte ho tum. Ab main bhi karungi jo marzi main aye. ' She was  talking with herself sitting beside the window and watching the beauty of heavy rainfall outside. 

Sidharth was about to stop near a book store while returning from the University when his phone started vibrating.  His mother was calling. Sidharth stopped the car near the pavement and received it.
_' Shehnaaz's dad has come to take her. ' Rita Ji said in a very low voice. 
_' What!  Are you serious? Just hold on. I'm coming mom. ' he said hurriedly.  He couldn't imagine that her father will do this any day.  He drove straight to his house and tried to appear as gentle and calm as possible. 

Shehnaaz's father was accompanied by his driver and when Sidharth entered he was happily talking with his daughter sitting in the drawing room.  Shehnaaz's face was flushed with happiness . When she got to see Sidharth she became slightly serious and said her father _' Papa,  Sidharth. '
Sidharth smiled awkwardly looking at him and  excused from there to Change and freshen up.  But he went to neither his bedroom nor the washroom.  He went to the kitchen to know everything from his mom.  Rita Ji was looking tensed. 
_' Mom,  what's the matter? ' he whispered. 
_' Matter aur kya.  He came to take her with him.  He said Shehnaaz is supposed to stay with her parents. ' Rita Ji replied. Sidharth could not figure out what should he do now.  Rita Ji said _' Mera bilkul mann nehi hain Sid.  Usko rok le kisi tarah. Kaun khayal rakhega uska. She's already so fragile. '
_' Mom, tell me what should I do. Shehnaaz bhi raazi hain kya? ' Sidharth asked nervously.
_' Wohi to nehi pata.  Mujhe lagta hain wo bhi jana chahti hain.  Ab chal unse baat kar. '
_' Main kya baat karu mom.  He's her dad.  He has the right.'
_' Come on Sid.  You are her guardian now, not him.  Tu baat to kar.  Tell him that you don't want her to go away. '  Rita Ji encourages him to show the right of a husband. Sidharth immediately washed his face and hands from the wash basin and back brushes his wet hair . These are his ways of looking confident.  Then again stepped into the drawing room with a gentle smile. 
Shaking his hand with Mr Gill he sat beside Shehnaaz on the couch. 
_' Aapne aane se pehle bataya nehi uncle. I could go to receive you at the airport. ' Sidharth said courteously.
_' He called me Sidharth. But I thought you might be busy. So..... Weyse bhi zyada dur to nehi hain.' Shehnaaz replied in her dad's behalf . Mr. Gill felt so pleased to see them together that the happy smile was not ready to leave his face. He then said _' Koi baat nehi beta.  Tum batao Keysa chal rha hain? '
_' Everything is fine uncle.'
Inside Sidharth was feeling restless to know what was Shehnaaz's opinion . He tried to look normal but was continuously rubbing his hands . Shehnaaz somehow understood his body language. She said _' Pappa chahte hain main wahan jaake rahu kuch din. ' She even sounded happy while saying that.  Sidharth was shocked to see her smiling. 
_'Tum ye keyse kar sakti ho ! Humari to baat ho geyi thi ....' he murmured. Shehnaaz seemed to enjoy the conversation and she called Rita Ji to join them.  Rita Ji came inside and handed her a few medicine tablets.  She  had a quick eye talk with Sidharth and got to know that Shehnaaz herself wants to go.  Rita Ji's mood was pissed off. She sat on the couch with a fake smile and asked Mr Gill to stay at her place.  Shehnaaz's father replied that he'll live in his apartment and after two days he'll return home along with Shehnaaz. 
Shehnaaz's was still smiling and stealing glances at Sidharth.  Sidharth facepalmed to control his temper.  He was extremely angry on her.  Terribly annoyed by her behavior.
After  the conversation was over Mr Gill was about to leave when Rita Ji request him again to stay with them. But he said he had some other jobs too. Before leaving he said _' Sana,  beta apna luggage pack kar lena  jaldi jaldi. '
Shehnaaz gave him the apartment keys and bade him goodbye .

After he left Sidharth got into his study and closed the door.  Rita Ji gave an angry look to Shehnaaz and went to her room.  Shehnaaz smiled mischievously watching their reactions.  She loudly asked her mom to give her a trolley bag  so that she could start packing.  Rita Ji didn't reply.  She was really hurt.  Shehnaaz felt  bad about that but she had nothing else to do.  She then called her mother
_' Amma!  Main aa rehi hun!  Kitne dino ke baad tumse milungi!  Mujhe tumse bohut sari baatain karni hain! ' She said . Her voice and laughter were loud enough to reach inside the study. 
Sidharth could hear another voice coming from her phone. That was undoubtedly Shehnaaz's mom's.  She too was laughing and saying something to her. 

Only Sidharth knew how he was controlling his anger.  He thought, if it was not Shehnaaz but someone else,  he would have eaten up that person's head . He was at that level of being provoked. 

After cutting the call Shehnaaz sent a text message _' Thanks pappa.  You are amazing! '

//an update specially for fathers' day.  Did you like it. Let me know in the comments //