LOVE SPELL. S3. P22

22*

Sidharth was roaming around in the house carrying Joey and Moon.  Shehnaaz was cleaning the dinning table and Joey was missing his mom badly. 
_' Do you think they liked each other? ' Sidharth asked. 
_' Obviously they did !  Netra Di ko notice kar rehi thi main.  She has definitely fallen for him and they were absolutely cute together .'

Actually Sidharth invited Agnish,  the common batchmate of Sidharth and Netra,  in the dinner where Netra met him after almost ten years. They seemed very interested in each other . Shehnaaz was very much in awe of the idea that they can make a romantic couple. Sidharth on the other hand, found Agnish a bit weird . He was a smart guy in the University but now he's behaving like a romantic fool.  He could easily ask Netra for her personal contact number,  but he asked her email address ! And the very relevant topics he was discussing about were how does the large hadron collider work ,  how's the universe changing its enthalpy and entropy , how slowly is the Sun decaying itself, how will be the condition of earth after another hundred crores years! 

Sidharth was shocked to see,  Netra was enjoying that discussion.  She was asking and clearing a number of her doubts from him.  But after everything, they were looking cute together.  Rita Ji too liked Agnish a lot and Shehnaaz is continuously praising  for him since they left after the dinner.

Sidharth said _' Ha , too much. Just too much cuteness! '
_' Hain na?  Chalo Kisiko to apne age ka life partner mil rha hain. Netra Di is so lucky ! '
_' Matlab? To get a life partner of same age is supposed to be lucky? ' Sidharth asked .
_' To aur kya?  Same age ke hain, batchmates hain.  Just perfect!  Meri to phooti kismat!  Mujhe bhi  same age wala pati mil jata , koi achcha sa batchmate!'  Shehnaaz tried to pull his legs. 
_' Oho!  Your batchmates!  I think I should make you remember , one of your batchmates.... ' Sidharth stopped suddenly. He couldn't  speak out because what Vishal did with Shehnaaz,  was a horrible experience that traumatized her. 
_' Kya?  Bolo?  Why did you stop? 
_' Tum zyada khush hoti batchmate se shaadi karke?  Mujhse zyada pyaar karta wo tumse? '
_' Obviously,  mujhe bohut pyaar karta  ! Tum kya Pyaar karoge?  You don't have time.  You are always busy in your study.'
Sidharth  was hurt.  He asked _' So, you think I don't love you? '
Shehnaaz sat on a chair and said,
_' Nehi. Karte hoge thora bohut. But that intensity is lacking you know.  But it's natural.  Ek old person,  itni chhoti ladki ke liye wo feel nehi kar sakta. Tumne to mere saath dhoka kiya. Agar bata dete, puri life books likhke nikalna hain,  main kisi aurse shaadi karti.  Same age wale,  with an impressive personality ! Mujhe wo passionate wala pyaar bhi milta. '
_' Then why didn't you break up with me,  even after realizing that, I don't love you the way you expected? '
_' Keyse karti break up?  When I realized , I was already pregnant.  Haaye !  Mere classmates ladkiya abhi  date kar rhi hain!  Foreign travel kar rhi hain!  Job preparation le rhi hain! 
And look at me  .   I'm spending my life as a full time nurse!' She was not serious at all.  She loves her life the most!  Needless to say,  Joey, Moon and Sidharth are her lifelines .

_' So this is the truth?  Just because you became a mother,  your life has been ceased ? You feel frustrated with your children ? Right? ' Sidharth was very vulnerable.  He never expected Shehnaaz could ever say things like that.
_' Bachcho se kya frustration?  Frustrated to main apni kismat se hun.  Mujhe hi to chahiye tha yesab.  Meri zindegi barbaad maine hi kiya.  Tum bhi kuch Kam nehi ho.  Achcha project milta to tum bhi nikal lete patli gali se. Hain na? '
_' Maine isliye faisla nehi kiya kiyun ki wo project already regulated tha.    I just didn't want to leave my family. '
_' Ullu banane ki koshish mat karo . Tum  Khushi se jhoom rehe the.  And you were almost ready to leave.  Bass chhor do . Mujhe aur nehi ladna.  I'm feeling sleepy .'  Saying she went to her room and asked Sidharth to  bring the babies inside .

Sidharth laid down  Joey and Moon beside her and came out of the room.  He was so annoyed and irritated that  he couldn't sleep next to her.   He decided to spend the night in his study. 

Shehnaaz was having fun with the leg pulling  but when he didn't come to sleep even after 2.00 pm,  she could feel that something was wrong with him.  She went to the study with an intention of a quick patch up.  But the door was closed from inside.  Sidharth opened the door after almost  seven repeated knocks. 
_' Chalo baby .  I  need to sleep. ' She said in a drowsy voice.
_' Then go and sleep ,  I'm busy .' He was about to close the door again. 
_' Uff Sidharth,  your works can wait,  ab chalo mere saath.  Don't you know I can't sleep if you are not next to me ?'
_' Sorry Shehnaaz.  I'm busy.  I can't sleep now. ' His voice was stoned . He was extremely hurt. 
_' Please Sidharth.  Main already bohut tired hun.  Mujhe bohut neend aa rhi hain. I need to sleep.  Din main bachche tang karte rehte hain . Raat ko papa !'
_' listen Shehnaaz,  I don't have time to repeat what I said.  Please leave and lemme do my works .' He shuts the door on her face .

Shehnaaz returned to her room. She was sad.  Because she again did something that she wasn't supposed to do.  She knew, Sidharth was somehow hurt by her words. She slept hugging her babies  . Her sleep was broken by  terrible nightmare .  She jumped on the bed  while panting and gasping.  She again knocked on the door of the study _' Please Sidharth,  bahar aao.  I can't sleep,  I'm very scared! '
Then she sat on the floor and started weeping.  Sidharth opened the door and went to the bedroom  without looking at her.  Shehnaaz got up,  wiped off the tears and slept beside him. 

Sidharth  was still angry  .  To convince him,  Shehnaaz spreads her hand over his chest. 
He removed that and turned away.  Shehnaaz hugged him from behind _' Itna gussa?  Kya kar diya maine? Achcha,  I'm sorry.  Please Sidharth  ab to maan jao. How many times would I have to say sorry ?'
She was rubbing her face on his neck.  But he fixed his mind.  He can't forget so easily. 
Shehnaaz  spoke up the truth that she was hiding since so long.  She's not happy with their relationship.  She wanted someone younger.  She is dragged in this boring life  , she's not happy with the kids , rather it  tortures her.  She  wishes to live the life of a  free bird but  now she has to  fulfil a mother's duty throughout the day. 

Shehnaaz was not ready to stop persuading  him.  She forced on his shoulder and turned him towards her. 
_' I'm sorry for your distress . I should have realized that earlier.  How painful is your life,  I can imagine. ' He said.
_'  Oh no . I was just kidding Sidharth.  Mujhse galti ho geyi.  I'm very happy in my life! Tumhari kasam  ,  I  will  always choose you over everything and everyone . I love you that much!  I love you the most. '
_' You are not happy with your children . I know  that  . That's very natural though .  Their  arrival  was unplanned .  Your motherhood was unwanted . '
_' Stop it Sidharth! ' she shouted.
Then she checked if her kids  woke up with the shout. She patted on their heads. 
_' Yes, they were unplanned. But unplanned does not mean unloved or unwanted!  They are my happiness, my blessings. I suffered  extreme pains  to get them. Tumne kuch nehi saha.  Aur tumko kya  galatfeymi ho rhi hain isse mujhe fark nehi parta.  I know how much they mean to me.  And I promise, I'll never try to be funny to you in life . '

Shehnaaz  turned away from him and tried to sleep.  She's  really  pissed off by his statements  . How could he think like that ?  Shehnaaz could not sleep  and her head started aching.  Sidharth  once tried to look at her but finally turned away .