LOVE SPELL. S3. P5

5*

It was over ten thirty pm on the clock when Sidharth reached to attend Shefali's pre birthday celebration.  The high roads were almost deserted . Sidharth was driving through the almost empty streets with a relaxed and peaceful mind .

Shehnaaz was not looking at him.  Her eyes were falling on everything but not on his face.  Shefali and the house owner lady seemed very happy meeting Shehnaaz after so many days. Sidharth was sitting on Shehnaaz's bed.  Her bed was still there in the room. He was staring at a painting that was hanging on the wall. It was inspired by a Van Gogh painting 'The starry night ' . He never knew Shehnaaz could paint so well. He tried to start a conversation but she seemed absolutely unwilling. 

Shehnaaz was happy and giggling like a kid.  She decorated the cake with beautiful candles , blew a balloon feeling it with toffees . She was continuously humming the birthday celebration tune  and In the meantime the home delivery of their dinner also arrived. 
Sidharth thought he should inform his mother that they will be late. But she replied _' Shehnaaz already called me beta.  You people enjoy.  I'm having my dinner. '

Suddenly Sidharth's eyes for once met her gaze.  She immediately looked away and went to the kitchen saying _' I'm serving the dinner. Sab table pe aa jana. '
Shefali was noticing their way of communication since a while.  She could sense a problem and came to his rescue.

_' Sir,  I know she sometimes acts very childish . Gussa ho jati hain . I'm interfering but please don't mind.'
_' No no. Bolo. I'm listening. '
_' Sir,  the only thing you have to do is to be more childish and do something crazy . You can't deal with her being serious and doing logical stuffs you know. ' Shefali was hesitating to say all these. 
Sidharth was confused._' Matlab? What craziness you are talking about ? Main kya kar sakta hun? '
_' Jeyse ki,  You can prank on someone to make her laugh aur you can sing or dance on the road. Aap Bhoot banke Kisiko dara sakte ho. Just showing a little craziness and everything will be solved. '
_' Seriously! Do you think I'm a mad ?'
_' Absolutely not Sir. But it will work.  Jab uska mood kharab hota tha hum dono milke raat ko auntie ko naam se bulate they , wo bhi male voice me. Her husband is dead and.....'
_' Eysa karne se kaam ho jayga? '
_' Sure Sir.  Hundred percent!  Just give it a try. '
_' OK,  I'll think about it.  Thanks for the suggestion. '
_' OK Sir. There will be a white bed cover on your backseat. Kaam aa sakta hain. '
Sidharth smiled awkwardly and Shefali murmured _' I'm sorry Dr.  Khadoos . It's only for fun. Ab maza ayega ! '

They had their dinner and kept waiting till twelve pm . Then Shefali cut the cake . Shehnaaz bursts the balloons.  She collected the toffees crawling on the floor and she shared a long and warm hug with Shefali.  After wishing her for her birthday they left for their home.  Shehnaaz didn't try to create any drama in front of them . She herself got in the car and bade goodbye.  Sidharth was quite confused by her behavior but he was about to hatch a plan.  He was feeling extremely  excited to do that . 
In the car Shehnaaz was not looking at him.  She leaned her head on the seat and closed her eyes.  He stopped his car near an ATM.  There was nobody around and only a guard was sitting on a chair outside.  He was almost asleep as his body was tilted forward. Sidharth stepping down from the car took something from the backseat. Shehnaaz didn't seem to be bothered as she didn't open her eyes at all. 

Suddenly the guard started screaming like a lunatic and tried to run away from there.  Shehnaaz opened her eyes to see what's the matter and saw someone very tall and completely covered with white clothes is running behind the guard.  The guard was terrified to no end and screeching miserably.  Shehnaaz was very scared and started looking for Sidharth .

She couldn't find him anywhere but couldn't came out of the car  to search him either.  She murmured _' Waheguruji!  Sidharth ko dekhna. Bhoot ne Sidharth ko kuch kiya to nehi!  Haaye amma main kya karun. Gari se bahar aau? ' She tried to call him out but couldn't  speak a word.

That ' Bhoot' again shows up!  Shehnaaz put out all the lights  and started chanting and praying to God.  Then the ghost started coming towards the car.  Since the headlights were turned off so she couldn't see its face.  Suddenly it started running and within a few seconds it was at the door of the car. Shehnaaz felt like she was about to lose her sense but she holds on.

The Bhoot was just next to her inside the car . An almost fainted Shehnaaz didn't look at it.  It said _' Kya yaar ? Bahar kiyun nehi ayi tum ?  Kitna maza aya! '
_' Sidharth!' That's the only thing she could speak out and started weeping badly.
_' Oh no!  Baby are you scared!  I didn't know that!  Oh God! ' Sidharth hugged her tenderly to ease up her trouble .

She was really afraid and shivering repeatedly in his embrace.  Sidharth felt terribly guilty. He was very worried too.
_' Shehnaaz!  Darne Ki kya baat hain baby ? Dekho,  wo main hi tha.  I'm sorry meri jaan .  I thought you'd have some fun. '
_' Mujhe bhoot se darr lagta hain. ' she said in the middle of crying. 
Sidharth kissed all over her face . He just wanted to make sure that she was fine.  He kept patting on her back and after a few minutes she seemed quite normal. 
_' Promise me, you will never try to scare me again.' She said.
_' No baby.  I promise.  Please bolo tum thik ho.  Shall I drive then? '
_' Ha thik hun. Chalo. Kisiko nehi bataoge, that I'm afraid of Ghosts. '
Sidharth murmured _' Shefali ! You did a prank on me! '

// Don't  forget to hit the like.  Keep supporting.  //