LOVE SPELL. S3. P29

The flight took only one and a half hour to land at the Maharana Pratap Airport  and before the noon they arrived at Netra's house.  The house is old but its architecture is so beautiful that it effortlessly looked elegant.  Moreover the surrounding is washed and cleaned  which intensifies the green of the plants around the house.  Shehnaaz loved the house at the very first sight.

  She loved everything she saw since she stepped out of the airport.  Udaipur  melted her heart. A big regal city in the western side of Rajsthan , blessed with the beauty of uncountable  spectacular lakes, lake houses,  palaces and temples which used to be the capital city of Mewar . Wherever the eyes go  everything feels so soothing to look at . The whole city is tinted with a  pale hue of blue. 
_' Shehnaaz, have you ever been here or anywhere in Rajsthan ? ' Sidharth asked.  Because Shehnaaz never told him she haven't traveled anywhere in her life. 
_' Nehi.  Tum ?'
_' Udaipur for the first time but I came to Jaipur when in primary school.  Mujhe thik se yaad nehi. ' he replied while bringing out the luggage from the boot of the cab.
Shehnaaz was holding the babies while Sidharth moved the trolley bags up-to the door of the house.  Then they stepped in. 

Everyone present in the house welcomed them as Netra introduced Shehnaaz as her Sister.
_' Sidharth!  Aao beta main abhi abhi tum donoke baarey main baat kar rhi thi.' said Netra's mom Mrs Sharma. 
_' Bhabhi , kya  isine Agnish se Nitu ko introduce kiya?  aapne to bataya Sidharth Nitu ka classmate tha .' whispered Netra's aunt.
_' Ha classmate hi to hain .'
_' Lekin Nitu ne kaha ye ladki uski behen hain .'
Netra could hear this.  She was playing with Moon and Joey.  She brought Shehnaaz near her aunt and said
_' Ha bua,  Sana meri behen hi hain .  Ye alag baat hain ki Sidharth  mera friend tha university main. Now he's my almost Jiju and Sana is my sister. ' Said Netra . They all laughed hearing that. 
_' Netra,  we'll leave soon.  Ye ek trolley kahin pe rakh dena possible hain?  If not we'll take it with us. ' Sidharth asked.
Netra's mom stopped him _' kahan jaoge Sidharth,  abhi to aye ho? Shehnaaz ,  bachche tired ho geye hain.  Netra ke saath Jao andar.  rest karo thori der , phir lunch kar lena. '
_' No auntie.  We can't stay. Humare booking hain. ' Sidharth replied after hesitating a bit.
Netra  knew their plans. She convinced her mother _' Mom, Sid and Sana ek vacation plan karke aaya hain . They'll travel across Udaipur, Jodhpur,  Bikaner and all the bookings are done, let'em go. Shaadi ke pehle they'll come back mom. '
_' Ohh,  vacation trip ! Okay then , they can go .  But lunch is must.  Shehnaaz,  go and freshen up . Lunch ke baad ready ho jana. '

Sidharth  looked convinced. So they waited and after having lunch they bade goodbye to Netra's family and set off in a  previously  booked car.  The babies were visibly happy as they were smiling all the time and trying to speak in their own way.  They were headed towards the Lake Pichola  , a huge artificial , man-made,  freshwater lake with an area of nearly seven  Square kilometers , which was created in the year 1362 AD and named after the nearby Picholi village. When their car stopped beside city palace it started getting dark outside. The City palace is a lake-side royal complex build over a period of four hundred years by twenty-two generations of Sisodia Rajputs.
There was another  big white  island palace in the middle of the lake too. There was no way to reach that palace except the boats.  The driver said there are several temples inside that distant palace . It was isolated from the city palace for a reason.  The kings wanted to worship the God staying away from all the buzz and crowd. So they made a palace for the God ( mainly lord Shiva)  in the middle of  water. 

The City palace was illuminated by thousands of bright chandeliers . The night view of that huge building was extreamly enchanting.  The reflection of the light on the lake was making it even more enthralling. 
_' Wow!  So beautiful! ' exclaimed Shehnaaz.

The babies were asleep . Sidharth took them  in his arms and proceeded towards their hotel , named Lake Pichola hotel.  It was  a big , white,  marble stone made residential resort built  in the bank of lake  where they had decided to spend the night.  Shehnaaz was excited beyond her imagination.  She couldn't believe her vacation trip is going so perfect since the very beginning.  She made a video call on Rita Ji's number to show her the wonderful sight of the lake and the palace. 
Sidharth walked towards their room with the babies when she was still at the veranda of the hotel which was actually the lounge. 

_' Ram ram sa. '  someone addressed her from behind. 
_' Haanji? ' she responded.
_' Madam,  bachcho ke liye dudh chahiye aapko? Gaay ka taza dudh mil jayega. '
_' Thank you bhaisaab,  bachcho ka khana humare saath hain. '
She couldn't find Sidharth anywhere around . She was so lost in the beauty of the lake she couldn't notice when Sidharth  checked in their room. 
_' Mere bachche kahan hain!  Kaha geya wo ? Amma ! Bhaisaab,  kaha geya  mera pati ! '
_' Babuji kamre main chale geye.  Us taraf.' he showed her the direction and she started running through the  wide corridor. 

_' Sidharth ! Why didn't you call me?  I was so scared!' She asked getting in the room .
_' Abhi se darr geyi? You know anytime we can be attacked by the gang of khunkhar Rajsthani daku , what's his name ? Hmm!  Maan Singh! Tab kya karogi?  ' Sidharth said very dramatically.  He was busy in changing the clothes of Moon.  Shehnaaz looked really scared this time.
_' Sach main Sidharth !  Daku abhi bhi hain yahan? '
_' Obviously ! Kabhi chambal ka naam nehi suna?  Chambal is famous for all the criminal activities . Decoity,  kidnapping, murder and all that.'
_' Yahan bhi aa sakta hain kya?  Pehle kiyun nehi bataya?  Nehi aana chahiye tha na Sidharth. We are not alone, Joey Moon ka kya hoga? ' Shehnaaz was about to cry.
_' Oh God, baby ek mazaak bhi nehi  le sakti ho tum?  Yahan daku kiyun ayenge?  Their activities are already diminished . Yahan ke Police department bohut  efficient hain. So don't worry.  We are in a safe place. '
_' You know what ? I knew all these but  tried to participate in your drama. I acted well, hain na baby?  ' Shehnaaz tried to appear very confident. 
_' Very poor. You failed baby .  I know you were scared as hell. '
_' Thik hain . Maan Liya . Darnewali baato se nehi darungi kya huh ?  Leave it.  Tell me what would you have in dinner? '
_' Whatever you would prefer. '
_' Paranthe aur curd? Will it be enough for you ?'
_' Umm,  no.  I'm too hungry. '
_' Not today.  I'm really sleepy. ' Shehnaaz  gave a prompt reply. That was enough for his mysterious smile to fade away .
_' Are you sure ? Not for once? ' He tried again. His sad puppyface seemed to melt down her heart. She softly touched her lips to his neck then moved towards his ear and whispered _' Sure baby.  Ab khana khake so Jao and wait for tomorrow. '
_' Okay. ' he replied with a sad smile.

*    *    *

Shehnaaz changed in a  short  chiffon night dress. The windows were wide opened and a cool breeze was coming from the lake.
Sidharth somehow was failing  to control his desire and repeatedly kissing her face and neck. He was pulling her by her waist very softly towards him .
Shehnaaz loved this nature of her man.  She finds it very adorable.  If a man is intimidated by his lady's refusal and sleeps off the whole night beside her like a dead , it  shows there is a lack of masculinity in his character.  Demanding  love  like a stubborn kid is something very manly, she thought.
_' Kya kar rhe ho Sidharth ? Won't you let me sleep? ' 
_' Ummhu,  nehi sone dunga. Mujhe pyaar chahiye. Jab Jo tumhe pareshan katra hain tum to usse full attention deti ho , then why not me?  '
_' Baby, Jo only five months ka hain ! Are you same as him ? I'm really tired,  I told you na? '
_' Achcha, I can understand.  I'll wait for it . At least mujhse baat to karo. Mujhe batao Are you having fun or not ? Tumhe aajka din achcha laga?'
_' Bohut bohut bohut zyada . I loved every single thing of your arrangement. Tell me about tomorrow's planning? '
_' See, this city is famous for its lakes and royal heritages .  So tomorrow after having a boat ride in Pichola we'll be visiting  the Fateh Sagar lake,  then sajjangarh monsoon palace . Lunch kisi restaurant main kar lenge. Then we'll watch the sunset from the bank of Badi Talaav . You will love it. '
_' Sounds very interesting !  Jaldi se so jao Gullu . We would have to wake up early tomorrow morning. ' Shehnaaz kissed on his lips and fell asleep.